I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 蔚然任, Dec 4, 2022.

1. 蔚然任
    蔚然任 Guest

EN-US(英文-English):
    I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in the first time, but could not access the account. After the second restart, I could not log in to the profile directly, displaying "The connection from Xbox Live has been interrupted".

I cleared the system cache according to the content of "Xbox Support", downloaded it again, and succeeded, but still could not access the "account" tile.

↓↓↓ Here is my Xbox360 information ↓↓↓

(This is the first time for me to ask a question. Please forgive me for not being precise.)

MFR 2009-7-18

Product ID 01603711082636392907

Model: Xbox 360 E3

Error code: 8c150009

I tried Xbox Support, but it didn't work

I would like to ask everyone to help me. I will definitely be grateful!

thank you!

中文(简体):我在2022年12月4日中午十二点左右购买并订阅了Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE一个月,附 了Live GOLD和EAPlay,我正开心的想要登录Xbox360时,我发现第一次登录时可以登陆,但是 法访问账户磁贴,第二次重启后直接 法登录档案,显示“从Xbox Live的连接已中断”。

我按照“Xbox Support”的内容清楚系统缓存,再次下载,成功了,但依旧 法访问“账户”磁贴。

↓↓↓以下是我的Xbox360信息↓↓↓

(我是第一次提问,说的不太精确请大家谅解)

MFR 2009-7-18

型号:好像是Xbox 360 E3

错误代 :8c150009

我尝试了Xbox Support的办法,但是没用

我想请大家帮帮我,我一定会感激不尽的!

谢谢!

中文(繁体):我在2022年12月4日中午十二點左右購買並訂閱了Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE一個月,附贈了Live GOLD和EAPlay,我正開心的想要登入Xbox360時,我發現第一次登入時可以登入,但是無法訪問帳戶磁貼,第二次重啟後直接無法登入檔案,顯示“從Xbox Live的連接已中斷”。

我按照“Xbox Support”的內容清楚系統緩存,再次下載,成功了,但依舊無法訪問“帳戶”磁貼。

↓↓↓以下是我的Xbox360資訊↓↓↓

(我是第一次提問,說的不太精確請大家諒解)

MFR 2009-7-18

型號:好像是Xbox 360 E3

錯誤代碼:8c150009

我嘗試了Xbox Support的辦法,但是沒用

我想請大家幫幫我,我一定會感激不盡的!

謝謝!

日语:2022年12月4日の昼12時 にXbox Game Pass ULTIMATEを購入して購読しました。Live GOLDとEAPlayが付いていて、Xbox 360にログインしようと思っていたところ、最初のログイン時にログインできるが、アカウント磁気シールにアクセスできず、2回目の再起動後に直接ファイルにログインできず、「Xbox Liveからの接続が中断されている」と表示されました。

私は「Xbox Support」の内容に従ってシステ キャッシュを明らかにし、再びダウンロードし、成功しましたが、依然として「アカウント」磁気シールにアクセスできません。

↓↓↓以下は私のXbox 360情 ↓↓↓

(私は初めての質問ですが、あまり正確ではありませんのでご了承く さい)

MFR 2009-7-18

型番:Xbox 360 E 3らしい

エラーコード:8 c 150009

Xbox Supportの方法を試したが、役に立たなかった

皆さんに助けていた きたいのですが、感謝しきれません!

ありがとうございます。

本文除中文简体意外全部为机器翻译,只有英语修改过

Except for simplified Chinese, this article is all machine translated, and only English has been modified

:)

蔚然任, Dec 4, 2022
  2. 蔚然任 Win User

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

:)
  3. Georges C. Win User

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello 蔚然任,the Game Pass is not available for Xbox 360 however you can still use Live Gold on 360 to play Online.

Try to follow the procedures below.

Cache 360

Clear the console cache this way:

1. Press the XBOX button on the controller, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but don't select, a storage device and press the Y button on the controller to access Device Options.

Note: It doesn't matter what storage device you select. This will clear all storage devices from the cache.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes."

Note: After successfully clearing the system cache, you will return to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the controller to return to Xbox Home.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Wild Racing 8: Extreme Cloud Authentication Issue [狂野飙车8:极速凌云身份验证问题]

Hello Windy 1,

我使用的是翻译, 此可能会有语法错误或语法错误。

我不太清楚 在问什么,但是从翻译中,我找不到Xbox上的游戏。

如果您遇到身份验证问题,请尝试卸载和重新安装应用程序。
  5. andersonpassos Win User

我的minecraft帳號消失了,當我登入時詢問我是否購買過minecraft,可是我早就購買過了

6. JONT1012 Win User

Join me

我非常喜欢DIABLO3 ,希望能有夺魂之镰的版本发布在XBOX360上!
Thema:

1. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - can't Live Gold

2. Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?: To whom it may concern: I have purchased 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. Recently, I purchased a Seagate external game drive and obtained 1 month of free Game Pass Ultimate. If I only have one month...
  3. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  4. I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass: I subscribe Xbox live gold, but I can't play in mobile game pass b6c3ff2d-0281-4e12-a6a1-ca8375daa1a2
  5. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  6. Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...: It is really strange how I can hear other people talk in the party chat but I can't. And I have tried with 2 different mics and tried both mics for a phone call on my phone and they both work...
  7. I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold: I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even it is an Xbox live gold game iam having Xbox live gold but I can't able to install it is showing in my games and apps but if I click on it...
  8. Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass: Hi There, I have had no issues gaming online until the last few days, I can join parties and talk to friends without issues but only recently I can't play online with anyone, servers for all my...
  9. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  10. Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?: So it turns out my mum had been paying for both my old and new xbox live gold subscriptions without realising, and now i can't access my old account as we don't remember the email and password and...