I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why

Discus and support I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] I bought 25 dollar xbox gift card and bought a 20 dollars of iron in gears 5 and i suppose to have like 4 or 5 dollars left but its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErickGRod, Dec 27, 2020.

  1. ErickGRod
    ErickGRod Guest

    I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why



    I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t  know why [​IMG]

    I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t  know why [​IMG]

    I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t  know why [​IMG]
    I
    bought 25 dollar xbox gift card and bought a 20 dollars of iron in gears 5 and i suppose to have like 4 or 5 dollars left but its still says i have 25 dollars left and when i click it. Its make me pay with my credit card please help i want my points back My
    Profile Name is Sliencer x3

    :)
     
    ErickGRod, Dec 27, 2020
    #1
  2. ErickGRod Win User

    I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why

    Everybody that view this im sorry its was just a glitch its say 25 but its actually 4 i will delete this
  3. Nolan Coker Win User

    New RE Game

    I don’t know why it’s hated me and my friend can’t wait to play it.
  4. Jean060 Win User

    Keyboard not working Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

    Exactly the same it worked since the released of the game but i don’t know why it doesn’t work now...

    Can’t wait for Microsoft to correct the bug :(
  5. brad lan1 Win User

    banned

    It says I can’t that’s why I don’t know what to do
  6. Jellemamba Win User

    My Xbox won’t turn on!

    Thanks for the suggestion, but once again, i can’t use my xbox so i don’t know how i’d do a factory reset if i can’t use my xbox
Thema:

I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why

Loading...
  1. I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why - Similar Threads - can’t rest Microsoft

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....