I can’t use or uninstall dlc

Discus and support I can’t use or uninstall dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the season pass to dbz xenoverse 2 and I have all the dlc except 3 and I have it installed. When I try to uninstall it nothing happens when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by datnoobieguy, Dec 8, 2017.

  1. datnoobieguy
    datnoobieguy Guest

    I can’t use or uninstall dlc


    I bought the season pass to dbz xenoverse 2 and I have all the dlc except 3 and I have it installed. When I try to uninstall it nothing happens when I do it and it won’t go away. I can use other dlc and uninstall it aswell

    :)
     
    datnoobieguy, Dec 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Crazzyhobo67
    Crazzyhobo67 Guest
    Cannot uninstall dlc

    So I’m trying to uninstall the Ashes of Ariandel dlc for Dark Souls 3 but it will not let me. Every time I press on “uninstall all” it will not delete it, it just exits out of the message prompt and stays where it was having me press “uninstall all” again
    but not working. It is letting me delete the game itself but not the dlc and I can’t find out how to delete/fix it. Someone please help. Also, i our “Dark Souls” as the subtopic because there isn’t an option for Dark Souls 3.
     
    Crazzyhobo67, Dec 8, 2017
    #2
  3. X1 RDR Multiplayer Loading?

    uninstall hunting and trading dlc along with launching multiplayer through single player first. Also use private grouping not public
     
    FelicisCognito, Dec 8, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    I can’t use or uninstall dlc

    Hi!

    Be sure to uninstall and re-install the additional contents using the "Manage game" function. By selecting the game, you can manage the DLCs to be removed
    or added.
     
    DominumStige, Dec 8, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    I can’t use or uninstall dlc

    Hi!

    Be sure to uninstall and re-install the additional contents using the "Manage game" function. By selecting the game, you can manage the DLCs to be removed
    or added.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though they are purchased and downloaded.

    Hmm ok, how about uninstalling the dlc then going to the store on the xbox and installing the dlc from there?

    If you search for the game you will see all the dlc listed, I have the game but no dlc so I can’t try this myself.
  7. GeneralPatton21 Win User

    Fallout new Vegas

    I have had that problem in the past, if you own the DLC discs I would uninstall the DLC from the system, then using the DLC discs to reinstall the DLC. that always worked for me. I hope this helps you!
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Uninstalling DLC

    Hey, everyone! I am popping in here to see if you are still experiencing this issue. Are you unable to uninstall DLC for a game that you do not own still? If you are, could you please provide me with your

    console's operating system
    ? Please post back the entire OS, including the stuff in the parentheses. Once I have this, I can pass it along to the appropriate teams. Thanks so much for providing this information for us! :)
  9. GarrettMD Win User

    Uninstalling DLC

    Did everything. It stills says Installed. Nothing has changed.

    Anything else I can do? Is there no really way to delete DLC after Uninstalling the game?
Thema:

I can’t use or uninstall dlc

Loading...
  1. I can’t use or uninstall dlc - Similar Threads - can’t uninstall dlc

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d
  10. Can’t restart or uninstall any games.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t restart or uninstall any games.: Something is going on with my Xbox. Every time I try to uninstall a game it doesn’t say are you sure also I cant even restart my Xbox it doesn’t say do you want to restart. It was also being...