I can't use my Xbox Gift Card

Discus and support I can't use my Xbox Gift Card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a $50 Xbox Giftcard for myself. I redeemed it and everything but when i go into my game to buy something, it doesn't show up as a option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by notivoidzalt, Nov 7, 2021.

1. notivoidzalt
    notivoidzalt Guest

I recently got a $50 Xbox Giftcard for myself. I redeemed it and everything but when i go into my game to buy something, it doesn't show up as a option to use. I don't know if it's because I don't have a credit/debit card on my account but I can't use my giftcard. How do I fix this?

:)

notivoidzalt, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Nukawin-D0352872-C02 Win User

I can't use my Gift Card????

Heya, you will be required to use a credit card to make the purchase of back compat games on the Xbox One. If you have an Xbox 360, you can make purchases with your account balance on that console only. If this is not an option we
    would recommend adding your card, making your purchase then
    removing the card
    from the account when you are done with the purchase.
    Thank you for taking the time to answer, although I'm extremely disappointed with it. :/ If I make a purchase through my 360, will I be able to download it onto my XONE??
  3. Mister Revised Win User

Heya, you will be required to use a credit card to make the purchase of back compat games on the Xbox One. If you have an Xbox 360, you can make purchases with your account balance on that console only. If this is not an option we
    would recommend adding your card, making your purchase then
    removing the card
    from the account when you are done with the purchase.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Thank you for taking the time to answer, although I'm extremely disappointed with it. :/ If I make a purchase through my 360, will I be able to download it onto my XONE??
    Yes, as long as it is backwards compatible content.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

What do you mean gift card? Do you mean Xbox currency card? You can't use gift cards.
  6. H.HOME Win User

how do I use microsoft account balance?

So I can't use it to buy a gift card. That is stupid what's the point then.

I dont want a game or movie. I just want the gift card to use for in game stuff.

What a waist of my time earning points that can't be used.
Thema:

1. I can't use my Xbox Gift Card - Similar Threads - can't Gift Card

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. Can't use my Xbox gift card...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox gift card...: I redeemed a gift card following the instructions in the card. It showed me that it was redeemed and when I look up something to buy in microsoft store it does not let me use my gift card which I...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. Gift card can't see code

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card can't see code: I can't see code on my gift card. Now what? e9c0ebe6-a199-4fd1-881b-aa923c9d0ba5
  6. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  7. I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption.: Hi, I logged in to my Microsoft account and went to the Rewards Redemption. And I happen to not have found the "Roblox gift card goal." I also tried searching the word "Roblox" in the search bar...
  8. Got gifted a $20 gift card to account and now can't use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got gifted a $20 gift card to account and now can't use it: Need help as claimed the gift card now I can't buy anything with it 88ceeefc-9da7-403a-95cf-29517207fd30
  9. So like I scratched off the code to my gift card and I can't read it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So like I scratched off the code to my gift card and I can't read it: So like I scratched off the code to my gift card and I can't read it f8d1c3b5-285b-44fb-85f9-f2d4ad279eb2
  10. can't claim a gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can't claim a gift card: i purchased it from an app called paytm ( indian app for payment ) .when i tried to claim it it said This code is for another region It was purchased in a different region from your account now...