I can’t use my Xbox account for Fortnite

Discus and support I can’t use my Xbox account for Fortnite in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how can I get my Microsoft account off a epic games account that I don’t have access to anymore as I wanted to play Xbox but I can’t get into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wilton Battle, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I can’t use my Xbox account for Fortnite

how can I get my Microsoft account off a epic games account that I don’t have access to anymore as I wanted to play Xbox but I can’t get into my Fortnite account and I can’t link it, is this a Xbox problem or do I have to talk with epic games
    I can’t use my Xbox account for Fortnite [​IMG]

:)

Wilton Battle, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Wilton

You need to reach Epic support
    Because unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account
  3. kaleigh wadley Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

I would but I got it as a gift. I was not the person who purchased it. How am I able to even get those vbucks then? They are on my fortnite account, but the Microsoft account that I put it on is not even linked to my fortnite because my other one is. So what your saying is that I can not get those vbucks back and that since that account can’t exist then I just can’t have the vbucks at all? By all all I mean those vbucks only not the ones that I can buy. And what you are saying is that my friend spent 8 dollars of her hard earned money to give me a gift that I can’t even use???? That is so stupid that y’all can’t switch the vbucks to another account.
  4. MastaYoGo Win User

Fortnite Cross-play with Child Accounts

Thank you for this reply, Brad. Really glad you are monitoring this thread.

I understand your point about other developers implementing age restrictions as they see fit, but my point is that I am stuck now. I can’t change my son’s account to an adult account and I can’t create a new adult account without losing all his achievements
    and in-game purchases like in Fortnite. Why can’t MS flip the switch at the backend and make him an adult?

Also error reporting is terrible when a child accounts gets blocked. When he tries to stream on Mixer on Xbox the error is “There has been an invalid HTTP request” (or something similar in English - we see the error in Dutch). This should be more clear.

Last thing: why is my son able to do Fortnite cross-play on Windows with the same Epic account and the same Microsoft account (as he uses for Xbox)? Makes no sense to me.

Thanks.
  5. Mohamed Farhat1 Win User

De you know how i can play Fortnite with touch.

I just log in on safari and put xbox cloud gaming in the homescreen and play. But sometimes i can’t play fortnite because i can’t Click anywhere
  6. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
Thema:

1. I can’t use my Xbox account for Fortnite - Similar Threads - can’t account Fortnite

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  6. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  7. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  8. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  9. I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days: Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating 8ed06da1-ad43-4780-98c9-275df59de0ad
  10. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...