I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

Discus and support I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thefakesupridol, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out everywhere and I cant reach the guy because I don't have his info I already sent a mail to Microsoft support but they just sent me a password reset code which was useless since I cant log in

:)

Thefakesupridol, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Buying and selling of accounts violates the terms of service.
  3. Gochosj Win User

KoA : The Reckoning Sequel

I cant edit anymore for some reason but Im not sure anymore if KoA had that 1 character problem. Its been too long to remember all the details but Ill never forget my dissappointment
  4. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

Do i have to make a new minecraft acc or do i use the one i have or use my xbox acc?
  5. LACERON Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play
  6. Razvan Enache Win User

I can„t acces my minecraft account

hello, i didn„t formulate the question that well at that time. So in short my microsoft account got deleted( idk how) and all my things got deleted or i don„t have acces. And i made a brand new microsoft account using the same email and it worked. but i don„t have acces to any of my bought games(minecraft, minecraft dungeons etc) and my minecraft account used the old microsoft account and because of that even if i have the same email as the old account, i don„t have acces to log into my mincraft account . And i wonder how to get my minecraft account back
Thema:

1. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here) - Similar Threads - cant Minecraft acc

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  7. Why cant i use minecraft shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i use minecraft shaders: With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady...
  8. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  9. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  10. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...