I can't use my custom gamerpic

Discus and support I can't use my custom gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OJacob1, Jan 2, 2023.

1. OJacob1
    OJacob1 Guest

I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said, “Customised images are only available to adult accounts.” I'm not using any family account so I’m not the family member of the Xbox account. My date of birth is 30th January, 2005. So would you please give me access for me to choose the customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture on 30th January, 2023?

:)

OJacob1, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on changing your gamer picture.

Just a heads up, only adults are allowed to change their gamer picture and if your account is still a child account, you need to wait until it graduates or turn 18 years old before you can upload and change your gamer picture.

That will be automatic based on your birthdate from the account. So technically, once you are 18th, you will already be allowed to do that.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't use custom gamerpic

Hey there,

Currently this feature is only available for accounts that are classified as "Adult". Child or Teen accounts are unable to use this feature.

You'd need to wait until your account reaches the age of majority in your country before this feature will be available.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. Francia J. Win User

packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

Oh, so you're looking to use default Gamerpics that we can choose from the Xbox App or Xbox console? I can't see that in my end as well, we can either upload a customer Gamerpic or use the default which is our name initials.
  5. bigelectricat Win User

Custom GamerPic

Are you still having problems using a custom Gamerpic? I don't know if it is a known bug but this is what I did to enable custom Gamerpic.

My Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Content > You can see and share content

Set the option to "Everybody" in order to upload and use a custom Gamerpic. Anything other than that and your custom Gamerpic reverts back to an avatar or one of those generic ones.
  6. Ephidel-10540EC9-5AA Win User

Custom Gamerpic on Xbox One

I had a custom gamerpic on my Xbox 360, but it doesn't carry over to the One either.

So therefore, if you have a way to upload a custom gamerpic on Xbox One, it's probably not sanctioned by Microsoft and therefore you could be penalised if you do it.

Of course, the content of your custom gamerpic also matters. Can't have anything that breaks the illusion of being "family friendly".
Thema:

1. I can't use my custom gamerpic - Similar Threads - can't custom gamerpic

2. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  3. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  4. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  5. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  6. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd
  7. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  8. How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...: How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken xbox controller its very hard and confusing I am in Saudi Arabia I bought my console from Jarir and they...
  9. Now Access to feature blocked Can't images so tried "Custom images are only available for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Now Access to feature blocked Can't images so tried "Custom images are only available for...: Can't send images is "Access to feature blocked" :( [img] 0dc526b0-29ab-4b27-94d1-4de9f1429757
  10. Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App: What available adult accounts [img] But can't send pic "Access to feature blocked" [img] ae2f5d9a-ba9e-4e1a-8edf-6d86b4120af6