I can’t use Minecraft edu because it says “error 2002”

Discus and support I can’t use Minecraft edu because it says “error 2002” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] First I updated my iPad and it says “error 2002” I try uninstalling and installing but it doesn’t work please fix Microsoft (Minecraft edu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoolMet234, May 24, 2023.

1. CoolMet234
    CoolMet234 Guest

I can’t use Minecraft edu because it says “error 2002” [​IMG]
    First I updated my iPad and it says “error 2002” I try uninstalling and installing but it doesn’t work please fix Microsoft (Minecraft edu community )

:)

CoolMet234, May 24, 2023
  2. Selma Winters Win User

Can you tell me more about this? This is happening on my son's ipad also. I've had parental controls on for a while now so I'm not sure why it would randomly pop up the message. However I did just add parental controls to his google account. Would that affect it?
  3. CoolMet234 Win User

Yes it up to date and I try lot of Internet connections but it doesn’t work.I cleared my Safari date and I have all permissions on
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, if maybe the issue persist. Yes, you can try contacting Microsoft support to see if there is something in your account causing this problem on iPad
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello again, it’s unfortunate to know that the issue persist.

As you’re experiencing this problem only when you try to play on your iPad, I suggest you reach out to the Minecraft education support to see if they can diagnose the problem better

https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/req...
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, may I know if your iPad is up-to-date?
    Please check that via settings > general > software update.

If everything looks correct, please make sure you enabled all the permissions for Minecraft education edition.

------

Also, try to clear all the data for safari via Settings > safari > clear browser and history data.
    Finally and if you're able to do it, try to use a different Wi-Fi connection.
Thema:

1. I can’t use Minecraft edu because it says “error 2002” - Similar Threads - can’t Minecraft edu

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  4. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  5. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  6. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  7. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  8. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  9. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  10. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...