I can't use Microsoft rewards on my Xbox can you help me please?

Discus and support I can't use Microsoft rewards on my Xbox can you help me please? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I'm a gamer from Iran and I hope you know how bad our situation is in Iran and I have a lot of G points that I can't use them because my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arnix _110, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Arnix _110
    Arnix _110 Guest

Hi I'm a gamer from Iran and I hope you know how bad our situation is in Iran and I have a lot of G points that I can't use them because my Microsoft rewards isn't working what should I do?

:)

Arnix _110, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Thise G points are not Rewards points. That is gamerscore. It has no monetary value and can't be used for anything.
  3. GioGafrinda Win User

Xbox Microsoft Store error “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later”

Hello i have have this issue i can't open my microsoft rewards and can you help me please?
  4. JoeKinng1 Win User

Once again I have to beg for my Reward points for the Games I buy

And and yes the 250 gems where you get 500 Rewards credit I've only done that once this month and underneath it says in small print you can only claim this twice per month I've only done it once in my whole time I've had an Xbox Live gold membership so I
    can understand why it says out of stock and it takes me forever I have to beg for y'all to give me my Xbox LIVE Rewards from my purchases from the Microsoft store please check this out for me and checked and you will see that I have only used my gyms in the
    vault one time for the 5000 reward points so I should be able to use my Jim's now for that same reward one more time this month
    Ok some on please help me with this problem again
  5. wendellnijman Win User

Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of why I'm suspended. A screen pops up on the Microsoft rewards page and says "uh oh it appears your
    Microsoft rewards account has been suspended. This probably because it didn't meet one of the requirements outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement." Please let me know as soon as possible why my account is suspended.

Whenever I do go back into Microsoft rewards, and then click reasoning of suspension there is an error that pops up. The error states "It’s not you, it’s us. Something unexpected went wrong on our end. We’ll resume service as soon as possible – check
    back soon to keep enjoying Microsoft Rewards. For help, please contact Customer Support." I would like to know why it's not telling me the reason for my suspension. please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I also have a previous case
    number "1497111203". Please help I have send so many emails and filled out so many forms and no one has replied back. Can someone help me
    same issue here
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can i fix this?

Hi Rene! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with Microsoft Rewards on your Xbox Series S. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly confirm if your region is included with the supported regions on Rewards on Xbox list using the link below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/regions

You can check it under "Rewards" > "Microsoft Rewards on Xbox" > from there check if the option will show as Not available or Available.

If your region is not supported, I'm afraid you will not be able to use the rewards app on your console.

If your region is included with the supported list, try to reinstall your Microsoft Rewards app to see if it works.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. I can't use Microsoft rewards on my Xbox can you help me please? - Similar Threads - can't Microsoft rewards

2. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  3. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  4. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...
  5. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  6. Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened: When I try to open this app on my Xbox one console it never opens and it says this: "Service is unavailable. Please try again." Am I alone with this problem or not? And how do I fix it if it is...
  7. Can't install microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't install microsoft rewards: Hi i recently started doing that microsoft rewards thing and i wanted to transfer some xbox points i got while playing to microsoft rewards xbox app but the app wasnt starting and only solution i...
  8. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab: I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but...
  9. Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...: I have had an issue for 4 months now where when I complete the microsoft weekly rewards on xbox I NEVER get the 100 points for completing all 3 challenges. I contacted support many times and they...
  10. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...