I can’t upload/share my clips

Discus and support I can’t upload/share my clips in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This just started to happen i went on my clips and this error message popped up saying: something went wrong, Sorry we cant share this right now try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImBigChungus01, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I can’t upload/share my clips

This just started to happen i went on my clips and this error message popped up saying: something went wrong, Sorry we cant share this right now try again in a while. What do i do im trying to share my clips but i cant

:)

ImBigChungus01, Apr 8, 2020
  2. MiguelP4850 Win User

Hello, My name is Miguel, I'll be able to help you out.

Here's what you can do and there are two options:

First option:

1. hold your xbox power button down to reset.

2. It will not delete your datas from the game

3. turn it back on.

4. check any of your clips and see if they work

option 2:

1. you can go to network settings to check if they are having problems.

2. if the network doesn't work, try to refresh it.

3. you can turn off the network.

4. then turn the network back online.

I hope this helped you. let me know if it works.
  3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Hi,

Servers are probably busy because of sheer volume of people being at home and gaming due to the virus. Just give it a little while or try uploading your clip later on.

hope this helps.
  4. julosjc Win User

Hi there,

Servers might be busy so please try again later. It is common right now with the greater amount of people in quarantine gaming.
  5. HOLLI5TER Win User

Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

I also can’t post in the looking for group section or share game clips.
  6. CR4IG 1985 Win User

Upload channel not working with PES 2015?

One of my clips have uploaded and I'm able to share.
Thema:

1. I can’t upload/share my clips - Similar Threads - can’t upload share

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Can’t upload any captures to one drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t upload any captures to one drive.: Whenever I attempt to upload my caputures from Xbox to one drive it tell me that something went wrong. I have space on OneDrive for all the files and don’t understand why they won’t transfer....
  4. Can’t upload to find groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload to find groups: Me and my bf share a console he has his set of friends I wanna find some but when I got to post looking for a group of friends it does not let me we use the Xbox 1 this is also a problem for him...
  5. I can’t upload a clip to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t upload a clip to OneDrive: Hello! I can’t upload a 4:20 clip to OneDrive (I’ve cleared my whole OneDrive storage) And when I go onto my XboxOne i click the Xbox button and go the captures and it says for the one I want “...
  6. Whay I can’t upload game clip to one drive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whay I can’t upload game clip to one drive?: Whay i can’t upload game clip to one drive? c93a4f4a-cf83-4c84-ab9a-dddc214ccdc3
  7. Can’t upload or delete captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t upload or delete captures: Hello I can’t upload or delete captures. Anytime I delete captures they reappear and now I’m in the negatives???. And When I try to upload something it says it uploaded to the Xbox network but...
  8. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d
  9. I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?: I’m having an issue where I can’t delete or upload my game clips. When I try to upload it acts like everything is fine, it even pops up on my phone telling me the clip has been uploaded and then I...
  10. Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App: When playing games on PC, I can capture up to 3 mins of gameplay into a Xbox clip using the WINDOW + Alt + G shortcut. 70% of the time makes the clips and Im able to watch and hear the entire 3...