I cant upload screenshots

Discus and support I cant upload screenshots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to upload an screenshot from the xbox app an error appears: [img] "you cant share game clips: Its possible that theres a problem with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos AlbertoMontalvo Tagle, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I cant upload screenshots

When i try to upload an screenshot from the xbox app an error appears:

I cant upload screenshots [​IMG]

"you cant share game clips: Its possible that theres a problem with the service or it could be your privacy configuration or your behaviour."

I already checked my privacy settings in xbox.com and there wasnt any option that could possibly block screenshot sharing, and i dont think i had a bad behaviour before, how can i solve this? Pls help

:)

Carlos AlbertoMontalvo Tagle, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Red Dead Delayed...

cant wait to see it on scorpio. hopefully they will show Read Dead 2 running on scorpio at E3

UltimateBerzerkStyle, Sep 19, 2017
  3. scooterWP
    scooterWP Guest
    Cant upload screenshots or clips.

I cant upload clips or screenshots on xbox one app on my pc, it says that is a fail service or some option on privecy settings that might is block but i already check on xbox.com my privecy settings and i dont have that option blocked.

Regards.

p.s- sorry my english.

scooterWP, Sep 19, 2017
  4. CASI-CGN Win User

Error code 0x82323001

Same Problem.

Cant share and upload Screenshots
  5. Profici3nt1 Win User

Xbox Screenshots Online URL

I'm having an issue with uploading screenshots. I created a screenshot on XBox One and when I go to upload to one drive it says uploading but then it doesn't show up in my recent captures nor does it upload to one drive. I just get a message saying cant upload to xbox networking.
  6. Tomáš Dvořák1 Win User

Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

Other games are working fine. I Know that in GTA 5 was problem my NAT type fixed the issue by playing on Hotspot from mobile.

I cant provide the screenshot (Couldnt upload) But download howers aroud 14Mbps Upload 12.5 Ping 35
  7. speculum fight Win User

Fifa 13 Demo how to upload screenshots from your Xbox 360

I just uploaded a couple of screenshots. You click the right thumbstick in replay mode to save a screenshot, then upload it
  8. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
Thema:

I cant upload screenshots

1. I cant upload screenshots - Similar Threads - cant upload screenshots

2. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore: I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to Onedrive”. I have space in...
  3. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  4. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  5. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  6. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  7. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7
  8. Why cant I upload a gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I upload a gamerpic?: I have the xbox app on pc and phone and have wanted to change my gamerpic by uploading my own photo but the option isn't there. Ive looked at why and all the answers are saying in 2020 they...
  9. My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?: Modern warfare cant load and keeps asking to résume the loading e7a9d908-25be-469a-9c6d-b70c944f484b
  10. Cant upload custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant upload custom image: im on the xbox companion app trying to upload a custom image but it keeps saying we cant upload your picture right now and its been doing this for three days 166eff0b-2e45-4b83-b0ca-f3fd756be418