I can't upload screenshots to onedrive from my external hdd

Discus and support I can't upload screenshots to onedrive from my external hdd in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for a long time, I can upload clips to onedrive without problems, but the problem is that the screenshots are not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrancoDefferrari, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I can't upload screenshots to onedrive from my external hdd

I have been having this problem for a long time, I can upload clips to onedrive without problems, but the problem is that the screenshots are not there, there is no error message but when I check my onedrive folder from my pc the screenshots are not there. What is strange is that I can upload screenshots from the internal memory, I have no problem with that, but the screenshots stored in my external hdd however there is no way, I already tried everything, I did a full and complete reset of the xbox and the problem persists. I apologize for my English, I am using Google translate for this

:)

FrancoDefferrari, Dec 5, 2022
  2. FrancoDefferrari Win User

Hello again, when I refer to problems on the network can be directly to the One Drive, from the external HD.
    yeah, it seems my problem has no solution.

thanks anyway
  3. FrancoDefferrari Win User

thanks, I am using the premium version of onedrive I have 50gb of free storage space, when I try to upload a screenshot it does not show any error, but it does not show the normal message "the capture has been uploaded successfully". I have tried a hard reset, and still the problem persists
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as it is not sending any error messages, it could be something on the network, you have your console connected via Wi-Fi or network cable, ideally it would be via network cable.

As a last resort, if the captures are on your external HD, try connecting it to your PC and uploading it to your Onedrive.
  5. FrancoDefferrari Win User

Hello again, when you say you did a hard reset, you reset your console keeping game and Apps, if you did not this yet, try to follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.
    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information
    Select Reset console.
    Restore and maintain my games and apps.
    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
    I just tried that and the problem persists
  6. FrancoDefferrari Win User

Hello again, as it is not sending any error messages, it could be something on the network, you have your console connected via Wi-Fi or network cable, ideally it would be via network cable.

As a last resort, if the captures are on your external HD, try connecting it to your PC and uploading it to your Onedrive.
    Well, that wouldn't make sense because I don't have problems uploading clips, the problem only affects screenshots, I guess I won't have any choice but to connect the HDD to my PC
Thema:

1. I can't upload screenshots to onedrive from my external hdd - Similar Threads - can't upload screenshots

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  4. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  5. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  6. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  7. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  8. Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share: I took screenshots from a game on Steam with the Windows 10 Game Bar, and I want to upload them to share on Xbox Live with friends. But when I click 'upload' on the xbox app, it says it doesn't...
  9. I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/: Hello, i want to uploadmy new screenshots from Final Fantasy, but i can't. The security settings are okay. I hope you can help me. d08845d0-d398-44b7-856c-252754876bc1
  10. Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?: Last night I tried to take 3 screenshots in D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, and when I go in Upload to share them, it gives the error PLEASE TRY AGAIN. They don't appear in the activity feed, do I...