I cant upload game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live

Discus and support I cant upload game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didnt recive any error message and my Xbox One says "Game clips uploaded to Xbox Live" but im try to post on my wall my xbox says "Upload this to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmirÇetin, Dec 22, 2020.

1. EmirÇetin
    EmirÇetin Guest

I didnt recive any error message and my Xbox One says "Game clips uploaded to Xbox Live" but im try to post on my wall my xbox says "Upload this to Xbox Live" anyone can help me?

:)

EmirÇetin, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Krisander 1998 Win User

error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  3. Clyde Perkins Win User

Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address

I can’t upload anything either, regardless of how many times I tried. Before I posted this, I had attempted to upload a screenshot and when I went to the notification for both Xbox and the Xbox App, I was greeted to an error screen pretty much that said “Something went wrong, please try again later”, it says it for both screenshots and game clips, and I mean any screenshot or game clip on my console storage will not upload. I’ve attempted to upload the screenshot after the restarts and MAC address clearings.
  4. BenJaik Win User

Can upload clips but unable to upload screenshots to Xbox Live.

I tried uploading screenshots with a different account on my Xbox One and it works fine so it seems like there is an issue with my account. I do not think this is a storage limit issue as my account still can upload new game clips with no problems and I
    have deleted a few screenshots from Xbox Live but still I am not able to upload any new screenshots I made to Xbox Live.

I am at a loss on what could be causing this issue here.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Obscure question about software licencing or modding or something in the enforcement case review questionnaire

To be clear these were in game emblems, not profile pics, and the game developer asks for screenshots and game clips for evidence of misconduct. I kinda figured that ubisoft had cleared its enforcement policy with the platforms that it runs its
    games on, but that may have been foolish
    in that case you should change your capture settings to turn off automatic uploading to Xbox Live and upload the offending screenshots to your One Drive and only send the image/clip link to the Ubisoft Enforcement.
  6. Rastigan Win User

edit xbox clips on xbox app on pc and upload it

and after i trim it i want to upload it to xbox live and the activity feed. and the problem is that is says that it cant recognize the game (where the clip is from) in order to upload it. to upload it the app needs to know which game the clip is from or
    something like that i guess. but that information gets lost after downloading and editing... downloading works just fine... slip storage? i still upload clips from my xbox so that shouldnt be a problem...
Thema:

1. I cant upload game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - cant upload game

2. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore: I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to Onedrive”. I have space in...
  3. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  4. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  5. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  6. My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?: Modern warfare cant load and keeps asking to résume the loading e7a9d908-25be-469a-9c6d-b70c944f484b
  7. Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr: Hello. when i try to upload a game clip or screen shot ,, i get error message that says we do not recognise the game... I am playing fornite battle royal. same happens when i screen shot from...
  8. Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube: Me and a friend have 2 youtube channels which we post different games to, and both of us are stuggling to upload, my problem is that whenever i select a game clip on the upload tab on the youtube...
  9. Cant upload game clips but screenshots do upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant upload game clips but screenshots do upload: I dont know what to do pls help 5b8fe6c5-aa5e-4fc5-91ff-79b37a8f1d97
  10. cant upload game clip to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant upload game clip to xbox live: cant upload game clip to xbox live but a screenshot uploads no problem , when i save a game clip it saves as normal and when i view it , it does not upload to xbox live and upload status stays at...