I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason.

Discus and support I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to change my current custom images and all I’m getting is this error [img] Any helpful tips will help. Or if it’s disabled for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Masterite, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Mr Masterite
    Mr Masterite Guest

I’ve been trying to change my current custom images and all I’m getting is this error

I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason. [​IMG]
    Any helpful tips will help. Or if it’s disabled for a reason I understand

:)

Mr Masterite, Oct 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Mr, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, it is not disabled nor there are issues with uploading custom gamerpic. Kindly try using a different device or try on the console itself.
  3. Mr Masterite Win User

Other devices have not worked, so I’m assuming is a little glitch or something?
  4. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

Here are some valid reasons why can’t you upload a custom Gamerpic on Xbox app:

1. The image you are uploading doesn’t have valid dimensions.
    2. The Xbox is facing some issues or might be a bug.
    3. Unstable internet connection
    4. The issue with the Microsoft server
    5. The Gamerpic you are uploading is of unsupported format as it should be PNG or JPEG or any other image format.

Can you please check all of these to see if this resolves the issue for you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. If you could let me know if we have answered your questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with?
  5. Curtis_554 Win User

Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

Hi Lucas, I’ve been having difficulties with changing my xbox profile picture to a custom image on xbox and on the xbox app. It keeps saying that’s its done uploading but it’s not updating it has been doing it for the past 2 days but I changed it to a default pic on Xbox but now I can’t change it to a custom one
  6. Muslim Dlovan99 Win User

Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?

For some reason when I try using a custom image, the xbox app says "Sorry we cannot upload this picture right now, try again later." This has happened to me a few times over the span of a few days...anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?
Thema:

1. I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason. - Similar Threads - can’t upload custom

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Can’t upload any captures to one drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t upload any captures to one drive.: Whenever I attempt to upload my caputures from Xbox to one drive it tell me that something went wrong. I have space on OneDrive for all the files and don’t understand why they won’t transfer....
  4. Can’t upload to find groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload to find groups: Me and my bf share a console he has his set of friends I wanna find some but when I got to post looking for a group of friends it does not let me we use the Xbox 1 this is also a problem for him...
  5. Can’t upload custom gamer pic in xbox app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamer pic in xbox app.: I was playing xbox, i open the guide tab and i notice my xbox gamerpic was set to a preset gamerpic. I try to set it back to my custom gamerpic using the xbox app, but it won’t upload....
  6. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  7. Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?: I have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for about 2 weeks now. The app keeps saying sorry it cant upload and to try again later. I made sure the photo is appropriate and its the correct...
  8. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  9. Can’t upload custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamer picture: Ok i have Tried every method to upload my custom gamer and nothing seems to work it just continues to say sorry something went wrong try again in a little while I’ve been trying for days please...
  10. Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image: hi I have a adult default account for my Xbox and there are no privacy settings restricting me but for some reason I still can’t upload a custom image for my gamer pic because it says I don’t have...