I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

Discus and support I can´t upload anything to OneDrive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kuunaama, Jun 1, 2024.

  1. /u/kuunaama
    /u/kuunaama Guest

    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive


    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/kuunaama
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/kuunaama, Jun 1, 2024
    #1
  2. JuanDiego6598 Win User

    Upload Error code 0x80040206

    I have the same problem, I have uploaded 2 <1min clips without problems to OneDrive but I can´t upload a 4min clip. It seems to have uploaded to Upload but it isn´t in my OneDrive. The error popped out around 75-80% of the upload every single time I tried.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

    You can use OneDrive. You get 5GB of storage for free.

    In the capture settings on the console, you can set it so that captures are automatically uploaded to OneDrive if you like. You can also manually upload multiple captures to OneDrive at once via the Captures app. Also, you can upload an individual capture to OneDrive via the Share menu.

    Once uploaded, screenshots will appear in the Pictures\Xbox Screenshots folder inside your OneDrive folder, and videos will appear in Videos\Xbox Game DVR.
  4. Xbox player 2023 Win User

    Xbox will not upload to One Drive.

    -My internet connection is fine

    -The files I'm attempting to upload are less than 50mb

    -I cannot find anything in OneDrive settings relating to Xbox

    -Xbox is up to date. Xbox Series X does not have a OneDrive app

    -The Xbox will not upload images or videos.
  5. AridLizard Win User

    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

    from my experience, the upload to OneDrive is from the Xbox not the Live server as you can upload to OneDrive without sharing to Live.
  6. AgithaSeesYou Win User

    Game DVR: Unable to save content to console

    I'm having a similar problem (only with screenshots instead of game clips). I also can't upload anything to my onedrive account, which means all my screenshots are stuck on my Xbox 1. (T-T )

    I've checked the forums but the only answer seems to be either "start a new thread" or "private message" a staff member. Please Misses Quinzel, what do we do?
Thema:

I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

Loading...
  1. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive - Similar Threads - can´t upload anything

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t: Hello, I´m trying to upload games and profiles to the cloud, but I can´t The idea is to recover information, and load it after into my new XBOX One. Thanks Francisco...