I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

Discus and support I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemonWolf99518, Jun 1, 2023.

1. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so I don't believe it's the server processing and I also had it as my profile originally so it shouldn't be violating any guidelines. I just don't understand why it's not working.

:)

DemonWolf99518, Jun 1, 2023
  2. DemonWolf99518 Win User

Sorry for the late reply. It's not that it's giving me an error, but it's saying that I need an adult account although my account should already be. That's why I'm confused.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Try using the xbox companion app on Windows instead not the xbox app.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to change your Gamerpic so I can check that for you?
  5. K1NGBLAZE Win User

Xbox gamer picture

Same here. Been trying to upload for 3 days now, I still can't upload a custom profile picture.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I can't upload a custom profile picture

Sounds like your previous gamerpic violated the ToU/CoC.

You can go to the enforcement site
    here
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if eligible.
Thema:

1. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - can't upload custom

2. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  3. I can't upload a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't upload a custom gamer pic: When I try to upload a custom gamer pic on my pc I can't it says "Custom Gamer pics are only available for adult accounts" My account is an adult account. a6f48d12-05d3-4db5-9c4e-64cafd0bc409
  4. Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?: Why can I upload a custom profile picture from the mobile xbox app but not the PC xbox app? 4a05b4c6-3b6c-4754-a44c-5e7238befadc
  5. Can't upload custom image for profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload custom image for profile picture: Everytime I try to upload a custom image it keeps saying "The image could could not be opened. Make sure the file is unblocked. " I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Someone please explain....
  6. Can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic.: For some reason, I can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic on Windows. There isn't even an option to upload a custom image in my profile and it's been like this ever since I created the account....
  7. Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?: I know the servers were under maintenance recently and that's why it was not possible to do it, but I already had this problem for months. I would like to know why :( • I have tried it from my...
  8. I can't upload a custom gamerpicture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a custom gamerpicture: I have tried mutiple ways to upload a cistom gamerpicture. The xbox app wont let me and neither will the xbox console companion app on my laptop they both say the same thing. "Sorry, we can't...
  9. [Alpha] Can't upload custom gamerpic

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha] Can't upload custom gamerpic: I've been using various custom gamerpics for years without a single issue. I changed to my current gamerpic just a few weeks ago using the Xbox app on Android. But as of 2 nights ago, I cannot...
  10. I CAN'T UPLOAD MY CUSTOM PIC!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I CAN'T UPLOAD MY CUSTOM PIC!: I'm not going to use the avatar gamepic, I just wamt upload my custom picture. And it wont let me. Please help me! 06b073b6-2bb6-40aa-b69e-4ae9a9a85f4d