I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

Discus and support I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Carloiaia05, Jun 5, 2020.

  1. Carloiaia05
    Carloiaia05 Guest

    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.


    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription.

    :)
     
    Carloiaia05, Jun 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

    Hi,

    Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

    To contact them, please go to this site:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

    Game pas ultimate

    What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

    When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

    TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

    I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    You can add the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass code then upgrade to Ultimate. The Ultimate will automatically be extended by the amount of months of the Xbox Live Gold plus the amount of months of the Game Pass code.
  5. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

    Xbox game pass/xbox live

    If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

    (Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  6. lI Comet Il Win User

    xbox Gold Memberships

    As Smwutches said, Game Pass Ultimate is Xbox Live Gold and gamepass combined it wouldn't make sense to have Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate so it upgrades.

    As far as I know, the £1 deal is to upgrade only anyway Not to buy out without Gold. You will have to buy Gold again unfortunately.
Thema:

I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

Loading...
  1. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate. - Similar Threads - can't upgrade live

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't figure out how to get the new version of rust upgrade I have a physical copy of the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't figure out how to get the new version of rust upgrade I have a physical copy of the...: Can't figure out how to get new gen rust I've tried going to the Microsoft store I tried through the mobile app but still can't figure out how to get the upgrade I own the physical disk if anybody...
  8. Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app: I just get a new Dell G15 5530 laptop.And i can't open the xbox app. submitted by /u/International-Can885 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade: Hi. I've downloaded and installed Starfield through Game Pass Ultimate, and I've also bought the Premium Edition Upgrade, but I still can't start the game 33cad8a0-1975-4ee0-80db-d8c35763e5a1
  10. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1