I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?

Discus and support I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the cross-gen bundle version of MW2 but I would like to upgrade to the vault edition. My friend was just able to by paying the difference but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Authentic JT, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Authentic JT
    Authentic JT Guest

I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?

I got the cross-gen bundle version of MW2 but I would like to upgrade to the vault edition. My friend was just able to by paying the difference but my system won’t let me do the same thing

:)

Authentic JT, Oct 29, 2022
  2. cox296cox Win User

Same problem here. Im trying to upgrade my Cross Gen edition to the Vault edition for £30 and i keep getting an error message X+m2YVtT0AZ4CNgGZjPwMj.776. Even tried the store on my laptop and there is no buy option. Wouldn't mind so much but with only 2 days left to take the deal time is running out.
  3. RangerTravy Win User

But.. this isnt true? for me it literally says "Existing Modern Warfare 2 Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer." Yet when I try to purchase it for $30 it just say sorry try again later. The Bundle was up for 5 days since i checked and ive tried for 2 days still nothing happening.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked the product page, there is no option to upgrade the game edition. What you can do is request a refund for your current game version and wait for the response of the refund team if ever they will approve the request, you can then re-purchase the correct version.

To request a refund, kindly sign in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  6. Hunter Johnson1 Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

I am also trying to upgrade my MW2 to the vault edition. In the MW2 store it says $30 but when I go to check out it is $100 + tax.
Thema:

1. I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me? - Similar Threads - can’t upgrade vault

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?: I can’t get into the game yet I pre ordered the premium upgrade what is going on. Pre installed days ago c6e74a2d-7340-4084-bddd-3353d8b0f147
  8. Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade: What can’t I play battlefield five. It says I need to upgrade 0bae8cac-a2b0-42d6-a279-5276e4e9f21f
  9. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...
  10. Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x: A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one x, I could invite him to rainbow six siege but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why i cant upgrade to vault edition in game store