I cant update the game services

Discus and support I cant update the game services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I am having a problem updating the game services, when i try to update them I get the following error: "There was an unexpected problem, error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManuelRamasso, Dec 30, 2021.

1. I cant update the game services

Hi! I am having a problem updating the game services, when i try to update them I get the following error: "There was an unexpected problem, error code 0x00000000" I am desperate to fix this!

:)

ManuelRamasso, Dec 30, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

tente rodar essa ferramenta:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-t...

Are you still in trouble?

Create a notepad file with the following name:

"RepairGamingServices.ps1"

inside the file paste this text (if quotes):

"

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

"

Then, to run, right-click on the file, and run as administrator. then restart windows. then you need to open the Xbox app from Windows 10 that will be warning you that you need to install an extra component for the app, accept and wait for the installation. After that, Microsoft guarantees that you will be able to reopen and download Xbox Game Pass games on Windows 10.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Cant Update Gaming Services

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  4. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  5. Bolvoh Win User

I cant intall Gaming Services

I did i clean install of Windows, but still happend.

---Edit, after deleting WindowsApp Gaming Service folders around 10 times and restarting the pc, finally microsoft store decide to install it , BUT now Xbox app dont want to install the game, now i have this error code 0x00000001.. I mean, i understand microsoft its an indie company, but everything need to be broken for the love of god.

And not even dare to tell me about reinstalling Gaming Services pls, i dont want to expend another 5 hours trying to fix that thing again

Btw, dont take it on the rude way and thx for the answer, but still need help
  6. Sebastian Giraldo2 Win User

I cant install gaming services.

Ok, i could download the xbox app, but it stays the same message. I verified and YES i have the app downloader.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I cant update the game services - Similar Threads - cant update game

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  4. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  5. Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,...
  6. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  7. Xbox cant load game after doing a software update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cant load game after doing a software update: Having a bug this morning where i got an xbox update while playing a game, i installed it fully and when i finally finished it i went to load my game back up but it keeps crashing with no error...
  8. Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games: I am trying to use the Xbox PC system for a game that was bought in the Microsoft store and I am being told the Gaming services needs updated. When I try to update I get a error code. I have tried...
  9. My xbox series s has good internet and storage but i cant install games or update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s has good internet and storage but i cant install games or update them: So after I got a software update my xbox series s has been have some issues with updating and downloading games I tried everything that xbox has said to do but nothing seems to work I need someone...
  10. why cant i download install or update my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download install or update my games: whenever i click download or cancel or install it just sits at zero percent the entire time and it does literally nothing it just sits there i need help please im on xbox game pass for windows 10...