I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console

Discus and support I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. This is happened on my Xbox one S then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deltagaming927, Sep 16, 2022.

1. I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console

I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. This is happened on my Xbox one S then I recently got the Xbox series X and the same problem occurs. When I try to uninstall it, it appears in my games and apps the next time I turn on the console. What should I do?

:)

Deltagaming927, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Great mate!

Enjoy

Thank you, Delta.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Deltagaming927, Is the game installed on an internal or external HD?

Let's test these processes below, and then try deleting the game again.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Press the Xbox button > System > Restart console > Restart

After the console turns on again, hold the console's Xbox button (X- or start button) for approximately 10 seconds, the console will restart again.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all
  4. Pat Ryan1 Win User

how do i update roblox for xbox series s?
  5. Deltagaming927 Win User

I just did that before I read your answer and it working now so thank you so much!
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Remove the external hard drive from the console and install the game on the internal hard drive
Thema:

1. I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console - Similar Threads - can’t update play

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  5. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  6. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  7. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  8. New system update why can’t we edit the homescreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    New system update why can’t we edit the homescreen: So the new system update changed the homescreen and added all kinds of new advertising I don’t want. It now only lets you have two of your own groups. Forcing you to constantly see their...
  9. Can’t download updates or games to series S. Installation stopped msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download updates or games to series S. Installation stopped msg: I tried to download miasma chronicles the day before yesterday, it wouldn’t download and instead I kept receiving an installation stopped msg in the queue. Wouldn’t even get past 0%. I gave up and...
  10. I can’t update my 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t update my 360 E: I’m having trouble trying to update my 360 e to the latest version, I’ve tried to update with a disc, I’ve tried to update with a flash drive and nothing works. I was wondering if someone knew a...