I can't update my Minecraft!

Discus and support I can't update my Minecraft! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I went to play on my realms and it said I couldn't because my minecraft wasn't up to date so I checked and I was in 1.19.11 and the newest is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua McEvatt, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I can't update my Minecraft!

Basically I went to play on my realms and it said I couldn't because my minecraft wasn't up to date so I checked and I was in 1.19.11 and the newest is like 1.19.40 or something and The Microsoft Store won't let me update my minecraft. When I click 'Get Updates' Minecraft doesn't come up so I searched it on the search tab and it said that minecraft was up to date. I don't understand why I am stuck on 1.19.11 and I don't know how to fix this. Someone please get in touch ASAP.

:)

Joshua McEvatt, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in playing Minecraft?
  3. planelover0508 Win User

New update question??

I can't update my Minecraft Xbox and I just got it today. It downloads then once it's done it goes back to the download screen.
  4. Ghost710 Win User

Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

I'm having the same issue. I was just playing minecraft today. I saw the update and it wouldn't let me update so I uninstalled minecraft to see if it would install the update when I reinstalled the game and now can't download minecraft at all.
  5. goheerg Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition Is Not Updating

Ok So Now I Can't Update It To Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

And Sorry For The Late Reply I Had Trouble Finding My Question
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. I can't update my Minecraft! - Similar Threads - can't update Minecraft

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  4. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  5. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  6. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  7. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  8. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  9. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  10. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...