I can't unsync my controller from my console

Discus and support I can't unsync my controller from my console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I tried to connect my controller to my pc, my controller didn't start to flash, it stayed the same. I tried to connect it with a micro usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colorium01, Feb 1, 2021.

  1. colorium01
    colorium01 Guest

    I can't unsync my controller from my console


    Whenever I tried to connect my controller to my pc, my controller didn't start to flash, it stayed the same. I tried to connect it with a micro usb cable, but it didn't do anything, it buzzed for a sec and just turned off. I've been trying to figure out the problem for the last few days, but i haven't made any progress at all. Please help!!!

    :)
     
    colorium01, Feb 1, 2021
    #1
  2. TG SilentStorm Win User

    Xbox 360 controller won't sync to windows 10

    okay so I borrowed a friends controller and it works! So my two controllers just aren't unsyncing from the previous wireless receiver and computer I used them on, does anyone know how I can unsync them?
  3. mzompicchiatti Win User

    Controller connectivity...Please Advise.......

    I've started experiencing this issue before the June update. Bought a new controller to test and now both are unsyncing. Sometimes while watching TV, they stay in sync, but the moment I press a button they unsync. Unfortunately I live in a country where
    the console hasn't been officialy launched yet (it will on September) so I can't send my console to repair. I'm just hoping that the next updates will solve this. Otherwise I'll have to use wires forever... that's so Next-Gen :/
  4. Erjabo Win User

    Xbox Series X - No Signal, Keeps Unpowering

    Also, I forgot to mention that the controller became unsynced with the console, and will not reconnect.
  5. Kerbalpop Win User

    Muted wired headset

    Ive rebooted my xbox unsynced my controller tried a different headset. Nothing seems to work.
  6. ZDragonLord X Win User

    Fallout 76 audio drops upon loading in

    Thanks for the reply.

    When switching between chat modes, it fixes the issue for a second or two, then back to lower.

    Even tried unsyncing my headset from the controller/profile. No fix.
Thema:

I can't unsync my controller from my console

Loading...
  1. I can't unsync my controller from my console - Similar Threads - can't unsync controller

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...