i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

Discus and support i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jadroost, May 20, 2023.

1. Jadroost
    Jadroost Guest

So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about 15 Times Now and it still hasn't unlocked because it says it's not enough information even though I'm putting all the information I can, my mom created this account for me when I was little because she believed I wasn't allowed to make my own account and I can't ask her cause she barely remembers anything since its gaming related, I'm putting the best information I can so I can recover my account and continue playing since it has a lot of games and a lot of money on it.

So, I would like official help to help unlock my account without having to do all that resubmission stuff because it's getting annoying at this point.

:)

Jadroost, May 20, 2023
  2. Jadroost Win User

thanks for the help, i will be sure to use what you gave me because i am really wanting to get my account back asap
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Jadroost,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Jadroost,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this.

First, we would suggest you fill up the ACSR form and make sure you provide an alternate email address when you fill up the ACSR form so that the team can communicate with you.

The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. Answer as many questions as you can as thoroughly as possible. If you’re not sure, guessing is ok - wrong answers don’t count against you.

When you enter your email address, keep in mind that some domains may be country specific such as @outlook.co.uk.

If you’ve had your account for several years, the details on file may not match your current situation, so think about what you may have entered when you first signed up. Is it possible that you moved or changed your name?

Think about passwords that you use on other accounts that you may have used here. This is another place where a good guess can pay off.

When you get to a question that lets you “add more," fill in as much information as you are able.

Email subject lines need to be exact.

We highly recommend you visit these articles:

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

With regards to the Microsoft Store purchase, we would recommend you contact our Microsoft Store support team and inform them about the purchase. Here is the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. Vardagul Win User

How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

6. Vardagul Win User

I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out

Thema:

1. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help - Similar Threads - can't unlock account

2. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  3. Account locked and can't unlock it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked and can't unlock it.: My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything. Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so I don't have to wait 30 days without access...
  4. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  5. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC: this is related to the Master Chief Collection so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets. after a while i found all of them, loaded up on...
  6. Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates': I've met the requirements for getting Misha a second and third date with all suitors but those achievements won't unlock. This is very frustrating. I've tried to meet the requirements on two Xbox...
  7. WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?: I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 "Vault Edition" which says it comes with 1 season of battle pass included....and yet it won't let me use any of the weapon blue prints I've unlocked! Why is this...
  8. My account is locked and i can't unlock it!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked and i can't unlock it!: Hello, If u have seen my recent posts my account was hacked i managed to get it back by a recovery form, and changed the email back to normal so i gained acces to my account. After that i like...
  9. Can't unlock achievements I already unlocked, modded account before and my achievements were ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unlock achievements I already unlocked, modded account before and my achievements were ...: Hi, years ago I modded my account to unlock achievements, however my gamerscore was wiped and I can't unlock the achievements anymore legitimately. I worked very hard to unlock a lot of...
  10. Can't unlock FUT account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unlock FUT account on Xbox one: I have just got an xbox one and am having problems connecting with Xbox live on FIFA. I keep getting a message saying that my FUT account is locked and I need to change my security question. I...