I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC)

Discus and support I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem, i install "Sea Of Thieves" with my Game Pass suscription TWICE, the problem is, the game doens't appears in the games bars, so, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bautista german, Jan 20, 2021.

  1. I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC)


    I have a problem, i install "Sea Of Thieves" with my Game Pass suscription TWICE, the problem is, the game doens't appears in the games bars, so, i can't play or even uninstall. It is encrypted in the folders, but, I can't delete any folders of Microsoft/Xbox
    App. Can anybody please give me a hand?


    I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC) [​IMG]


    :)
     
    bautista german, Jan 20, 2021
    #1
  2. BoyFantasticITA Win User

    Cannot install games that require Administrator privileges

    Oh, That is a little bit sad that It didn't work for you. Try these then and see if they work:

    1. Unistall Xbox Beta app.

    2. Then when you unistalled the app, you need to run cmd (Command Prompt) on your PC as an administator.

    3. Now you are in the CMD (Command Prompt). So now you need to write "sfc /scannow" (without "")

    4. When it finished, restart your PC and reinstall the app
    from here.
    (ENGLISH VERSION:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav )

    Now your Xbox App will not have problems.

    Hope I helped you!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

    How to remove xbox from my computer

    There is certain ways of unistalling the app from your PC. Which is not from an official Xbox/Microsoft point of view.

    Every Windows update will just reinstall the app again as it is built in to the software.
  4. HaydonBoss58 Win User

    Xbox Store error

    This is for the xbox store app, i cant unistall it...
  5. BeNNy 164 Win User

    Can't upload Farming Simulator 17 Screenshots to Xbox LIVE

    I have unistalled and Reinstalled the Game. Still same Issues. I see no Issue on my side. I guess until someone fixes this Bug on the Xbox App/Xbox LIVE thats how it is. Something is wrong with the PC Version of Farming Simulator 17 on Xbox LIVE.

    Some Pictures:
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 just keeps on crashing

    Try unistall the game and then restart your PC. After that reinstall the game.
Thema:

I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC)

Loading...
  1. I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC) - Similar Threads - can't unistall games

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...