I can't transfer my account.

Discus and support I can't transfer my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Greetings, Hi, so I'm trying to transfer my Microsoft Account to another one and I've watched a few YouTube tutorials of how to do so, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilsonCanada, Dec 4, 2022.

1. WilsonCanada
    WilsonCanada Guest

Greetings,

Hi, so I'm trying to transfer my Microsoft Account to another one and I've watched a few YouTube tutorials of how to do so, but it doesn't work, I've attempted this quite a few times already so I need your help, since there's video games that I paid for and I wanted to change my email. I clicked on "Your Info" and then "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft" then I clicked on "Add email" then I put my new email in and it says "This email address is already taken. Please try another." So, I'm pretty much stuck here, any help would be great. Also I'm sorry if that the category or the products' random, I have no idea how to use this stuff.

Thanks everyone, I hope you can help.

Wilson

:)

WilsonCanada, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You can add a gmail as an alias if the system lets you do that

Please take a look at the article, that’s the best way to know if it’s possible the thing that you want to do
  3. WilsonCanada Win User

Hello,

Thanks for responding, I'm not sure if Gmails work? Can I transfer my Microsoft Account (with an @gmail.com domain) to another @gmail.com? Also, can't change my Minecraft Account's email, right?

Thank you.

Wilson
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Wilson

If the existing address that you’re trying to add belong to a Microsoft domain (outlook.com, Hotmail.com, etc)
    Is not possible to add that email because it’s already linked to a Microsoft account
    You need to create a new outlook address for that purpose.

In case you need to know how an alias work in your account, please check this article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/office/add-or-rem...

And just to let you know, any kind of content transfer (game licenses, purchases, progress, Xbox profile, etc) between Microsoft accounts can’t be made for security reasons
  5. THE GN4R Win User

GamerTag Recovery problems.

Is there any way to transfer everything i had on my old account (that i still can't recover) to my new account?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?

About 10 years ago I created my xbox account under my dad’s email. Now that i have my own, I’d like to transfer the data to my account but don’t know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You can't. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. I can't transfer my account. - Similar Threads - can't transfer account

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. Why can't I transfer my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I transfer my account?: It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this 86c0251e-af6a-40e6-8dc7-4dcf26cf3fdd
  4. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  5. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC: It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL 35ab180e-dd9f-43ec-bf37-909b4eeeb91c
  6. If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...: Some help would be greatly appreciated. How do I transfer my xbox One games to my Xbox s if The original xbox one won't stay on. It won't turn on stay on for longer than 2 sec I have literally 200...
  7. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...
  8. Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox.: Hello, I have an account that i am having trouble logging into, as when i was younger i used to play on it alot, and i wish to log back onto it. I can go onto the xbox 360 and get into the...
  9. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  10. Can't transfer my Facebook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't transfer my Facebook account: I recently closed down an Xbox LIVE profile, and made a new one. I didn't unlink my Facebook from my previous account, and i can't unlink it so i can connect to my actual profile. Can somebody...