I can't tell how long I am communication banned

Discus and support I can't tell how long I am communication banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, this was ban was completely my fault. But, when I go to the enforcement page, it only pops up with an old ban from last year. I can't see how... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoredPanda, Jan 23, 2022.

1. BoredPanda
    BoredPanda Guest

Okay, this was ban was completely my fault. But, when I go to the enforcement page, it only pops up with an old ban from last year. I can't see how long this ban is in fact for. Can anyone help? Also for the record, my Xbox username is: 24#703. Please help!

:)

BoredPanda, Jan 23, 2022
  2. BoredPanda Win User

Thank you. Will check back on the page until it updates.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm bans as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

How long am I communication banned?

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

How long am I communication ban for

Keep in mind the following rules regarding Xbox Live suspensions:

• Generally, suspensions end at approximately the same time of day that they are issued- not at the beginning of the calendar day. For instance, a 24 hour suspension issued at 3:00 p.m. will end at approximately 3:00 p.m. the following day, not at midnight.
    • Microsoft is not obligated to provide a warning prior to issuing a suspension or other enforcement action. By agreeing to the Microsoft Code of Conduct you acknowledge that you understand and accept the rules of the Xbox Live service.
    • The length of the suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Especially egregious violations can result in an immediate permanent suspension.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

How long am I communication ban for

Hey there lllkng,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums.
    I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I can't tell how long I am communication banned - Similar Threads - can't tell long

2. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  3. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  4. I can't dowload external content in cities skylines.It tells me to log in to xbox.com, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't dowload external content in cities skylines.It tells me to log in to xbox.com, but...: So starting up the game a little popup comes and tells me the following: "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your accouunt is set up. Go to your privacy & online...
  5. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  6. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  7. Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...: I used to have this email, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (don't mind the weird user to it) but I got a new phone recently and I didn't transfer data from my...
  8. Why can't I use voice chat I Xbox it's grayed out can you please tell me how to get it ungrayed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use voice chat I Xbox it's grayed out can you please tell me how to get it ungrayed: How do you make it work please tell me [img] d66efe1d-3df9-4ed5-96e9-7926590a6137
  9. I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't tell you how many times I have writen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't tell you how many times I have writen: I don't know why I still play your Bingo. Tonight I went into Bingo and decided to buy more coins.I had about 13 coins in my balance already. When I went into to listen to the ad to get the free...