I cant talk on xbox

Discus and support I cant talk on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont have a suspension or a communication ban, but i cant talk or join partys? this has been happening for the past 3 days.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lachlan Robertson1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I cant talk on xbox

I dont have a suspension or a communication ban, but i cant talk or join partys? this has been happening for the past 3 days.

:)

Lachlan Robertson1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I cant talk on xbox

Hmm sometimes small system delays can take place when it comes to suspension lifts but I´m glad it is working now :)
  3. Lachlan Robertson1 Win User

I cant talk on xbox

It isnt letting me at all... no mess age at all. and when i mean talk i mean chat, like messagep peopl on xbox
  4. DeniqL Win User

I cant talk on xbox

Can you try deleting your account´s cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.
  5. DeniqL Win User

I cant talk on xbox

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What message are you getting when trying to join?
  6. Lachlan Robertson1 Win User

I cant talk on xbox

never mind! it fixed itself... pretty weird huh? i saw this then got on to try it, but i tsted it fist, and it strted working... any idea what culd have happened?
Thema:

I cant talk on xbox

1. I cant talk on xbox - Similar Threads - cant talk

2. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. Cant talk on xbox with ps4 friend on rainbow 6 siege

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant talk on xbox with ps4 friend on rainbow 6 siege: I invited my ps4 friend in r6 and I cant talk to him but he can talk to me I I allowed and set everything to everyone in the communications thing in settings but I still can't talk I restared the...
  5. How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...: Game chat doesnt work but private party chat does fcc0fb7d-1c59-47fe-af11-1292c20576ca
  6. Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...: When i play COD mw2 multiplayer in a party I can only hear and talk to my party member when in Game. When i play alone (not in party) everyhing works fine. Ive compared my settings to other party...
  7. Why cant i talk with added friends with communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i talk with added friends with communication ban: Why cant i talk with added friends with communication ban surely it just shouldnt let me communicate with people that are not added back or something its a bit stupid really, you cant just let me...
  8. mic issue/mic is to fast where people cant hear me talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    mic issue/mic is to fast where people cant hear me talk: i play on xbox cloud gaming and im having an issue with the mic all my friends say they cant hear me when i talk and say its too fast, i play on a anroid phone so. ithought this was the problem...
  9. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  10. Idk why but I cant text and talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Idk why but I cant text and talk: It said something about notice of Xbox enforcement actin pls help if 95b6a356-5b1a-40a2-97bc-bd4b0eb60322