I cant talk even after my suspension was over?

Discus and support I cant talk even after my suspension was over? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended after saying something and i waited the full time amount and im still not able to talk c7aa8293-fc22-426e-b705-7870d42e9896 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mariazivotin, Aug 19, 2020.

1. mariazivotin
    mariazivotin Guest

I was suspended after saying something and i waited the full time amount and im still not able to talk

:)

mariazivotin, Aug 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on suspension. You most likely have a console ban. These will not show in your enforcement page list unfortunately. You can go to the
    Enforcement pageand look over console bans. As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums.
    I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. GrosChefBandi Win User

Suspension lifted but still cant play???

You know as well as me that i cant talk to them if the button does not appear. So I really have nothing to do and that is crazy. My suspension is over and my account even works on the app. Again, thats crazy
  4. VexingGuy1997 Win User

Cant talk or hear anyone even though suspension is over.

Sign in with your account at enforcement.xbox.com and see what it says. Let us know.
    Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Cant talk or hear anyone even though suspension is over.

Sign in with your account at enforcement.xbox.com and see what it says. Let us know.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I CANT PLAY ONLINE EVEN THOUGH MY SUSPENSION IS OVER

Suspensions are lifted around the time they were enforced. If you were suspended at 8 am, it will be lifted at 8am the day the ban is over.
Thema:

1. I cant talk even after my suspension was over? - Similar Threads - cant talk suspension

2. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. Cant talk on xbox with ps4 friend on rainbow 6 siege

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant talk on xbox with ps4 friend on rainbow 6 siege: I invited my ps4 friend in r6 and I cant talk to him but he can talk to me I I allowed and set everything to everyone in the communications thing in settings but I still can't talk I restared the...
  5. How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...: Game chat doesnt work but private party chat does fcc0fb7d-1c59-47fe-af11-1292c20576ca
  6. I cant talk on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant talk on xbox: I dont have a suspension or a communication ban, but i cant talk or join partys? this has been happening for the past 3 days. 43a7eeec-f14c-4d06-b9d5-95766b57e568
  7. Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...: When i play COD mw2 multiplayer in a party I can only hear and talk to my party member when in Game. When i play alone (not in party) everyhing works fine. Ive compared my settings to other party...
  8. Why cant i talk with added friends with communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i talk with added friends with communication ban: Why cant i talk with added friends with communication ban surely it just shouldnt let me communicate with people that are not added back or something its a bit stupid really, you cant just let me...
  9. mic issue/mic is to fast where people cant hear me talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    mic issue/mic is to fast where people cant hear me talk: i play on xbox cloud gaming and im having an issue with the mic all my friends say they cant hear me when i talk and say its too fast, i play on a anroid phone so. ithought this was the problem...
  10. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...