I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.

Discus and support I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally had an issue a few months ago where my xbox fell from the shelf I put it on and the entire left side broke. Fortunately nothing major... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neftalí_526, Nov 27, 2022.

  1. Neftalí_526
    Neftalí_526 Guest

    I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.


    I accidentally had an issue a few months ago where my xbox fell from the shelf I put it on and the entire left side broke. Fortunately nothing major broke inside I think and everything seem to work as normal. The only problem was that the sync botton broke and I can´t activate it anymore. Fortunately my controller was already paired to the xbox so it wasn´t much of an issue, but I just paired it to a friend´s xbox because we wanted to play something together and now that I came back home I can´t pair it back to mine. I already tried using the USB method but for some reason it doesn´t work and eventhough it has in the past.

    I wanted to know if there is a way in which I can activate the pairing option on the xbox within the settings menu since I do have another paired controler thats broken but I can at least use it to try and find an option on the settings.

    :)
     
    Neftalí_526, Nov 27, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Neftalí_526, try synchronising your xbox controller this way, with Xbox turned off, remove the batteries from the controller, and connect it with a USB cable on your console.

    Then turn on the console and wait for it to enter the start screen, at that point it should already be with the light on and synchronized, put the batteries in the control and then remove the USB cable.
  3. Kyladoodle Win User

    Console scrolling issue

    I think I have found the issue - one of my controllers is broken and the right trigger is stuck on. It's also missing the sync button. Is there any way I can unpair the controller without the sync button?
  4. Xedge24X Win User

    Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

    The thing is that I CAN'T hear the second chime, I've done it before and I could hear it (back in december). I'm pressing the sync and eject bottons, I can hear those and the chime but for some reason my xbox can't chime for the second time
  5. Maxycase Win User

    Controller won't sync to my xbox

    You have to press the sync button on both the controller and the xbox itself.
    Sync button is completely broken off I can press it
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What controller you use?

    I have a white Elite V1 controller, and a standard Xbox One Bluetooth controller. Both get used a lot because one is synced to my console, and one to my PC.
Thema:

I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.

Loading...
  1. I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken. - Similar Threads - can´t sync controler

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can´t sync Forza Horizon 4 with cloud after changing Microsoft´s account login email

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t sync Forza Horizon 4 with cloud after changing Microsoft´s account login email: Last Friday, I have decided to change my Microsoft Account email. After that, I went to my PC and remade the login in the Microsoft Store, Office apps and I reinstalled OneDrive and made the login...
  10. Can`t sync cloud data

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t sync cloud data: What games are you playing when this happen. Sorry for late reply but even we nerds need o sleep lol 62eda662-1a52-4ce5-a6dd-0a071d34d586