I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.

Discus and support I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally had an issue a few months ago where my xbox fell from the shelf I put it on and the entire left side broke. Fortunately nothing major... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neftalí_526, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Neftalí_526
    Neftalí_526 Guest

I accidentally had an issue a few months ago where my xbox fell from the shelf I put it on and the entire left side broke. Fortunately nothing major broke inside I think and everything seem to work as normal. The only problem was that the sync botton broke and I can´t activate it anymore. Fortunately my controller was already paired to the xbox so it wasn´t much of an issue, but I just paired it to a friend´s xbox because we wanted to play something together and now that I came back home I can´t pair it back to mine. I already tried using the USB method but for some reason it doesn´t work and eventhough it has in the past.

I wanted to know if there is a way in which I can activate the pairing option on the xbox within the settings menu since I do have another paired controler thats broken but I can at least use it to try and find an option on the settings.

:)

Neftalí_526, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Neftalí_526, try synchronising your xbox controller this way, with Xbox turned off, remove the batteries from the controller, and connect it with a USB cable on your console.

Then turn on the console and wait for it to enter the start screen, at that point it should already be with the light on and synchronized, put the batteries in the control and then remove the USB cable.
  3. Kyladoodle Win User

Console scrolling issue

I think I have found the issue - one of my controllers is broken and the right trigger is stuck on. It's also missing the sync button. Is there any way I can unpair the controller without the sync button?
  4. Xedge24X Win User

Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

The thing is that I CAN'T hear the second chime, I've done it before and I could hear it (back in december). I'm pressing the sync and eject bottons, I can hear those and the chime but for some reason my xbox can't chime for the second time
  5. Maxycase Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

You have to press the sync button on both the controller and the xbox itself.
    Sync button is completely broken off I can press it
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What controller you use?

I have a white Elite V1 controller, and a standard Xbox One Bluetooth controller. Both get used a lot because one is synced to my console, and one to my PC.
Thema:

1. I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken. - Similar Threads - can´t sync controler

2. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  3. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  6. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  7. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Can´t sync Forza Horizon 4 with cloud after changing Microsoft´s account login email

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t sync Forza Horizon 4 with cloud after changing Microsoft´s account login email: Last Friday, I have decided to change my Microsoft Account email. After that, I went to my PC and remade the login in the Microsoft Store, Office apps and I reinstalled OneDrive and made the login...
  10. Can`t sync cloud data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t sync cloud data: What games are you playing when this happen. Sorry for late reply but even we nerds need o sleep lol 62eda662-1a52-4ce5-a6dd-0a071d34d586