I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.

Discus and support I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KingStew40, Nov 9, 2022.

1. KingStew40
    KingStew40 Guest

I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow Russia in my junk mail that I did not respond to because I was unaware of them. I need help gaining access to my account again.

:)

KingStew40, Nov 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KINGSTEW40

The suspension in your account is permanent? Or how much time you need to wait?

But just to let you know, unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
  3. KingStew40 Win User

I am a banned user and it says permanent suspension with ability to appeal, but it won’t let me.
  4. king killer44 Win User

Submit an Appeal.

Thanks for viewing and responding and I already know that the only department to really view this stuff is enforcement but, like I have said in the original response I can not submit an appeal due to the type of ban it is. Which is a real pain due to the the ban not looking fair at all and a mistake from the algorithm that originally pinged this issue. I am sure I am not the first to have gotten an unfair ban but it is ridiculous how the enforcement department refuses to look at appeals for certain punishments and not the violation. This blog post area is my last resort to get anything done so is it possible for you to help me get in contact with the appropriate people. To further note telling me to just go to enforcement will not work because they are not willing to look at an appeal in the first place.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Submit an Appeal.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor to the data of Enforcement which is a department apart from Microsoft.

If you have any suspension or ban only through the Enforcement page you will be able to make an appeal to your case.

Application history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox enforcement action FAQs

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

6. Richard Vallis Win User

Suspension

Hello.

You can check your eligibility for an appeal at enforcement.xbox.com. If eligible, you can submit an appeal and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error. - Similar Threads - can’t submit appeal

2. I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do?: I bought some fifa points and redeemed them but I have gone onto the companion app on phone and they have not been added. f6605e32-2b1a-466f-8183-70446b1d77d6
  3. I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”: As the title says, some games have a green button that lets me install them and play them while some (like sea of thieves) have a grayed out button that says “not available” submitted by...
  4. Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11?: Hi, I have recently got Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered on the PC. I installed the game to my new computer which is running Windows 11. The game installs and plays fine except that it...
  5. Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...: Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360? It says I set up my Microsoft account wrong and I fix it and now I made a new one and it still doesn’t...
  6. Why can’t My child play on minecraft multiplayer even though i have allowed it through the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t My child play on minecraft multiplayer even though i have allowed it through the...: Why can’t My child play on minecraft multiplayer even though i have allowed it through the console settings, the website settings and the app settings i also have an active xbox gold subscription...
  7. I can’t play cod multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play cod multiplayer: I own the vault edition of the game but it won’t let me play shoot house. fa98bd00-b08a-452c-8115-69dbfdedf5ce
  8. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.: I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the...
  9. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review: So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I...
  10. I can’t submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t submit a case review: I was trying to put up a looking for group post and it kept saying “let’s keep it clean” even though there wasn’t any bad words in it then after trying 1 too many times I guess, it decided to...