I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.

Discus and support I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KingStew40, Nov 9, 2022.

1. KingStew40
    KingStew40 Guest

I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow Russia in my junk mail that I did not respond to because I was unaware of them. I need help gaining access to my account again.

:)

KingStew40, Nov 9, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

What email are you using if outlook or live or hotmail those don't goto junk they would br system msgs direct to your outlook account if you use one

If you use Yahoo or gmail then yes those can goto junk

However your best option os account.Microsoft.com to See if your accounr was accessed by other locations

Fyi they won't takr unauthorized access case on the enforcement site you must do it thru the accounts website thru the I think I'm compromised link if found they will talk to enforcement
  3. MissNoLove Win User

Hey how do I get the compromised link may I ask, do you ask Xbox support or just type it in on Google as I’m having the exact same problem. Thanks
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I found this strange. Usually permanent bans can’t be appealed
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If you didn’t tried it yet, please use a completely different browser and a PC to see if you’re able to appeal
    If the issue persist make sure to not have any VPN or similar service active in your device or at router level
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KINGSTEW40

The suspension in your account is permanent? Or how much time you need to wait?

But just to let you know, unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
  6. ngocphi Win User

They cab be appealed only console ban can't br appealed he's going down the wrong route first he needs to prove unauthorized access

He need the recovery form for that
Thema:

1. I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error. - Similar Threads - can’t submit appeal

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension: I literally just got chat banned because I put shipment 24/7 in a looking for group post. Seriously Microsoft u need to do something about your enforcement system. This isn’t the first time I’ve...
  8. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.: I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the...
  9. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review: So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I...
  10. I can’t submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t submit a case review: I was trying to put up a looking for group post and it kept saying “let’s keep it clean” even though there wasn’t any bad words in it then after trying 1 too many times I guess, it decided to...