I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call

Discus and support I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to submit a repair request for a couple of days now but I keep running into an error after I select a Shipping Method and agree... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan B1, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Nathan B1
    Nathan B1 Guest

Hey,

I've been trying to submit a repair request for a couple of days now but I keep running into an error after I select a Shipping Method and agree to the T&Cs (about sending controller parts).

When I check the T&Cs and click Next, I get an error

TraceID: [random-string] - e.g. "TraceID: 7CnHaizvFUuM09qI.15.152"

"Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists contact us."

This has been happening for a few days now, I have tried multiple browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Brave, as well as multiple devices: laptop/PC and mobile, all fails. I have tried removing the device from my devices and re-registering, still fails.

So I tried the 'contact us' option, and it seems that it also fails to scehdule a call (again tried multiple browsers/devices and 2 numbers) with the error: "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.".

I tried to the 'contact a gamer' option, and (to no suprise) it didn't work, as they don't have access to anything required to resolve this issue.

I want to get my device looked at hopefully BEFORE the warranty ends next year. Is there a number or someone I can contact directly to resolve this?

Thanks,

Nathan

:)

Nathan B1, Aug 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nathan

Sadly there is no direct number to call Microsoft Support as far as I know.

The options available are receiving a call or chat with a Microsoft agent.

May I know if you tried changing categories in the contact options to see if you're able to see the Chat with Agent (not gamer) option?

Also, in case you have a VPN. proxy, DNS filtering or similar services in your PC (and router level) please disable each one temporarily

Sadly in these forums is not possible to assist you with repair orders due to no one can access to your account information from here
  3. Nathan B1 Win User

Hey JosefLBohorquez

So I was able to follow these steps to get a chat with an agent (after a few disconnects)

"May I know if you tried changing categories in the contact options to see if you're able to see the Chat with Agent (not gamer) option?"

I think it's strange how this contact option isn't just available for all categories - if I could request a repair via live chat (agent) then why not have it as an option?

Anyways, thanks for the advice, the request has been made, so fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong :)
  4. JACKKAV Win User

Can't submit a repair

Hi there

Unfortunately no one here can help you regarding submitting a repair itself thst is something only you or a xbox support rep themselves can do

If you haven't tried alreadly you could try contacting xbox support directly and having them complete the repair request over the phone with you

Contact us

* if the option you pick doesn't let you contact them. Simply click on to the virtual agent and when it asks "how can help" if you type in "talk to an agent" it will set up a call back option for you

Also have you tried a factory reset of the console itself

You are able to do it without even getting to the dashboard which is where your problem is

Click this link for more info

Factory reset
  5. ProDefault Win User

Can’t Contact Support for Xbox

All you have to do is request a phone call and support will call you . Support.microsoft.com just request a call to be scheduled and talk to a live agent
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Unable to submit service repair

You can request a call back from the support website.
Thema:

1. I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call - Similar Threads - can't submit repair

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  4. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  5. Can't submit account recovery form because email address is not valid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit account recovery form because email address is not valid: I've forgotten my password. Cannot submit the account recovery form with the Xbox device ID because it doesn't recognize it. It even shows the email on my Xbox dashboard but it won't accept it....
  6. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  7. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Can't submit errors on Xbox Series X Insiders Beta channel

in XboX Insiders
    Can't submit errors on Xbox Series X Insiders Beta channel: Every time I try to creat an error report, Xbox began to create info, but then goes back to home...is this happening to others? How do you think I can fix this, so I can send errors reports to...
  10. Can't submit a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a repair: I have a problem with my Xbox S which is still under warranty. Console starts up which leads to update saying 52% complete and then goes no higher. After a while changes to error screen with...