I can’t submit a case review

Discus and support I can’t submit a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to put up a looking for group post and it kept saying “let’s keep it clean” even though there wasn’t any bad words in it then after trying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Pink Browniez, May 18, 2021.

1. I can’t submit a case review

I was trying to put up a looking for group post and it kept saying “let’s keep it clean” even though there wasn’t any bad words in it then after trying 1 too many times I guess, it decided to communication ban me and now when I go to enforcement.Xbox.com and sign in it just refreshes the page and still asks me to sign in. Then the times it does actually sign in it says I have a perfect record but yet I never received any Xbox messages of enforcement action and I still can’t talk or send messages. What do I do now ive tried contacting Microsoft support 4 times and that has just been a waste of my time. -I HAVE ALREADY TRIED EVERY INTERNET BROWSER UNDER THE SUN-

:)

x Pink Browniez, May 18, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. CrazY1985 Win User

Com ban

If its a 24h ban, you can’t submit a case review
  4. Rae_D Win User

Suspension Still not over

Thanks for the suggestion but I already did all of that on Saturday. Still have a suspension and since it’s 24 hours I can’t submit a case review.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

i cannot submit a case review

Hey xxXn00bsl43rXxx! if a suspension is 24 hours or less it is not possible to submit a case review. For more info check
    here. Thanks!
  6. JaydenMarciano Win User

I cant submit a case review

Omg thats exactly what happened to me problem this needs to be fixed.
Thema:

1. I can’t submit a case review - Similar Threads - can’t submit case

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  6. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  7. Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension: I literally just got chat banned because I put shipment 24/7 in a looking for group post. Seriously Microsoft u need to do something about your enforcement system. This isn’t the first time I’ve...
  8. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.: I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the...
  9. I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.: I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow Russia in my junk mail that I did not respond...
  10. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review: So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I...