I can't submit a case review

Discus and support I can't submit a case review in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SamuelKnudtson, Aug 21, 2020.

1. I can't submit a case review

whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been
    like this for almost a two weeks. I don't know if its just me who is experiencing this or if its other people too.

:)

SamuelKnudtson, Aug 21, 2020
  2. DarkrPhi Win User

whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has
    been like this for almost a two weeks. I don't know if its just me who is experiencing this or if its other people too.
    Its best not to use Chrome or safari

Firefox IE or edge will work
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello again, unfortunately we can only wait for your ban or suspension to end.
  4. Woofngton Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello again,

Thank you for your input. Do you have any suggestions on where to go from here? I feel totally lost on what to do because the only people I've been able to reach have told me there is nothing they can do. Thanks in advance.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello again, I totally understand your point and also believe that every ban or suspension should be appealable, but as mentioned above unfortunately we are unable to help you in cases like this.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Woofngton, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
Thema:

1. I can't submit a case review - Similar Threads - can't submit case

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  4. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  5. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  6. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  7. Can't submit case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit case review: cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page) 944d8b91-363d-41bd-b911-5913c8d1d3f5
  8. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review: Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked , I'm trying to submit a case review but it's...
  9. I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history?: I contacted support, and they said that my account had a ban for communications until Dec. 13th. What I'm confused about is that the 2 other bans I got were already for communications..Both...
  10. Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review: Hi everyone. On august 27th, an action of enforcement was put on my profile. Upon further research, I didn't know why I was put that, and upon asking Support, they couldn't help me, sending me to...