I can't stream

Discus and support I can't stream in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't stream because my twitch account is linked in settings but when I click the stream button it says to link my twitch account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by OOB5528, May 5, 2023.

1. OOB5528
    OOB5528 Guest

I can't stream

I can't stream because my twitch account is linked in settings but when I click the stream button it says to link my twitch account

:)

OOB5528, May 5, 2023
  2. TJplayz Win User

Why Can't I Stream?????

I don't understand how that will help me in streaming but sure.

Update: successfully unlinked and relinked my Steam account and the pop-up when trying to stream still appears
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why Can't I Stream?????

Got it, this was just to test if the account linking feature is working for other services, this helps isolate the problem.

As the issue only affects Twitch I advise reaching out to their support team: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why Can't I Stream?????

Hi TJplayz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, are you able to test if linking other services is working for you? For example try linking or relinking Discord, Reddit, or Steam accounts to see if the issue persists.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Trentelshark Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

I tested it last night, I can't stream at all anymore, the broadcast starts but nothing is outbound on the router. My guess, a connection can't be made to any of the Twitch servers so it just halts there. I would assume the same goes for viewing streams
    via the console if I can't get a stream connection out.
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

Can't stream

Hello Zlogly,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

I can't stream

1. I can't stream - Similar Threads - can't stream

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  6. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  7. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  10. Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?: I can't cloud stream on my android tablet through my wifi. It's a 5ghz connection and I used to be able to, but has stopped in the past couple of weeks. I haven't changed any settings in my...