I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

Discus and support I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ma Ho, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Ma Ho
    Ma Ho Guest

Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream on mixer. It makes me an error. Another problem is that the
    capture window is empty, I have to go in my folders to see the screenshots or video. Here is 2 screens to see the problem :
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty [​IMG]

I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty [​IMG]

I already tried to install the Media Feature Pack, I have windows 10 1903, I checked confidentiality parameters and I have already reset the app.

I also saw with a microsoft technician, he made me do an update which did not work. It was stuck at 27%

UPDATE

Sorry I didn't checked all the post, I saw that

"Mixer streaming has been removed from Windows PC Game Bar. You will now have to use a third party streaming application like OBS or Streamlabs."

How long ? For ever ?

But I still have the problem for the capture window...

:)

Ma Ho, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Use Streamlabs or OBS , there is no ETA about any updates for the Mixer streaming from Xbox bar ...

Sorry
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Ma Ho,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

As you have stated, broadcasting directly to Mixer has been removed from the Xbox Game Bar in a recent update for the Game Bar. There is no indication the feature will come back to the Game Bar, so as of now the feature is gone for good to make room for
    other more requested features.

As far as why your captures are not showing in that window, have you restarted your PC and checked the Microsoft Store app if there are any recent updates for Xbox Game Bar? Have you tried changing the location of where the captures are saved?

Be sure to let us know!
  4. Chudamaru Win User

The dropping of streaming from Game Bar is a permanent change.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

The dropping of streaming from Game Bar is a permanent change.
    Seems like a step backwards.
  6. Ma Ho Win User

Hi, Yes sure I already restarted my PC many times. I also checked for xbox game bar updates and there isn't any update.

I just tried to change the location of the folder and it is still not working ..

And I don't think that I can reinstall windows 10 because It takes a long time to download things in my town.
Thema:

1. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty - Similar Threads - can't stream mixer

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  6. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  7. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. Can't stream certain games on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream certain games on Mixer: Hey, been having trouble streaming certain games on Mixer. Most notable that has caused me to make this post is the Devil May Cry 5 demo. When I try to start a stream and have my friends watch,...
  10. Can't stream to mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream to mixer: I could stream to Mixer the other day and now when I try to stream to Mixer it just says that something went wrong and to try again later. I don't think it is an issue with my network as I've...