I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

Discus and support I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mega7981, Apr 4, 2018.

1. mega7981
    mega7981 Guest

I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

Hello,

I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go to the Windows 10 Xbox app, I would type in my public ip address and it would not recognize it. For a month, I
    was able to do it with no problem but since my operating system updated it doesn't connect. My public ip address has not changed.

help,

-edward

:)

mega7981, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Xbox Accessories App - Can't Assign Profiles

I am unable to assign profiles in the Xbox Accessories App after the latest OS update. Digging back this was flagged as a known issue on the insider build it was based off of.

My original Xbox One OS and Elite Controller both have the latest updates applied.

Xbox Support could only offer me a (potential) work around of using the app on a Windows 10 PC to assign the profiles, and claimed they could not escalate the issue internally above the Tier 1 tech I spoke with. After testing I had the same issue on my Windows
    10 PC with the Xbox Accessories App.

I'm assuming they just released the build with that bug still in place?

Xbox One OS build I have:

Https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

OS version: 10.0.17134.4056 (rs4_release_xbox_dev_1806.180626-1359) Release date: 07/5/2018

Note from insider build:

New Preview Alpha 1804 System Update - 3/3/18 - Xbox Wire

Settings – Accessory app Some users may experience a problem not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.

Bionic Big Don, Apr 4, 2018
  3. theDeadlyaf
    theDeadlyaf Guest
    xbox live issue

I can't link the xbox live app to my facebook account .When i clic on facebook logo on the app nothing happens .

I'm using a pc not an xbox console .

my operating system is windows 10 .

Please help and thanks .

theDeadlyaf, Apr 4, 2018
  4. mega7981
    mega7981 Guest

So i deleted my recent Windows updates and it still won't connect. I'm guessing its the XBOX APP update that won't connect to my Xbox IP address. I can't find a a way to roll back the XBOX app update to see if thats the issue.

Please Help! I've been giving the XBOX app 5 star rating for a full month and this change happens and my stream down't work anymore is downright disappointing.

-Edward

mega7981, Apr 4, 2018
  5. mega7981
    mega7981 Guest
    So I figured out a solution. I reseted the mac alt address on my Xbox and that fixed the issue. I can now stream my xbox one again to my laptop while Im away from home again.

Case Closed (I'm a happy camper again!)

mega7981, Nov 2, 2018
  6. mega7981 Win User

So i deleted my recent Windows updates and it still won't connect. I'm guessing its the XBOX APP update that won't connect to my Xbox IP address. I can't find a a way to roll back the XBOX app update to see if thats the issue.

Please Help! I've been giving the XBOX app 5 star rating for a full month and this change happens and my stream down't work anymore is downright disappointing.

-Edward
  7. mega7981 Win User

So I figured out a solution. I reseted the mac alt address on my Xbox and that fixed the issue. I can now stream my xbox one again to my laptop while Im away from home again.

Case Closed (I'm a happy camper again!)
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why cant I download the Xbox Console Companion app?

The consul companion is a Windows 8 app that is no longer supported just like the windows eight operating system.

Since windows 10 launched, you've been intended to use the Xbox app built into windows for game streaming
  9. REN AERO Win User

Can't stream Xbox to windows 10 pc.

10. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox App on Windows 10 cannot find Xbox One on same network

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues with streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC. System updates should help improve the system performance and features of the computer. If you are experiencing issues with your apps after an update,
    there is a possibility that the current version of the app is not compatible with the current Windows Update installed on your computer. To resolve your concern, we recommend that the current version of Xbox App installed on your computer is
    29.30.2001.00000 or higher.

It is also recommended that you
    update your Xbox One to the latest version
    . If the issue persists, there are solutions that you can perform on this

link

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.
Thema:

1. I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update. - Similar Threads - cant stream Windows

2. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  3. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  4. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...: For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help 30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2
  5. cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app: cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app f3bde650-cf7a-4185-b9a7-a032a7b7c55d
  6. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: Split from this thread. I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be Microsoft's fault when it is. With an issue like...
  7. roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s: Im having trouble streaming roblox on the xbox series s but on my xbox one s I could stream it. I can open roblox but once I join a game it puts my stream into a paused screen, and when I quit the...
  8. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: We tried called Xbox support and they just said its a internet issue but doesn't make sense, so basically we are trying to stream on twitch and never had a issue in the past, but now sometimes its...
  9. Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.: I try to stream my Xbox to my pc and it says test streaming and whenever I do that I check my updates on my console and pc but they don't need any updates b579293b-e627-409c-a19b-01144077f265
  10. I cant stream games on roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream games on roblox.: I can stream on roblox but everytime i try to load into a game, it freezes the stream and puts up a black screen. You can hear audio but theres no visuals or anything. Help would be greatly...