I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...

Discus and support I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Additional info.. I have a Motorola g pure Yes, the app is updated 293531c0-32fb-4059-addf-c29ab867eb30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khayri's Mommy, Jun 1, 2023.

1. I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...

Additional info..

I have a Motorola g pure

Yes, the app is updated

:)

Khayri's Mommy, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a party

Hi Khayri's Mommy,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a party

Hi Khayri's Mommy,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you encountered problems in joining online parties on Xbox app using Android mobile. As per description, your app is updated and every time you join it says that you are not in a party.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Was this working before?
    2. When did the problem start?
    3. Have you made changes or activity before the problem appeared?
    4. Do you mind sending to us a screenshot of the exact error message, if any?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, try to go to xbox.com/play on your Android device and sign in with your Microsoft account. Go to this link for proper guidance. Set up your Android device for cloud gaming | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

If still the issue persists, you can try troubleshooting steps provided in this link. Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
  5. EightDiagram197 Win User

Family+ privacy setting issues

whenever I go into start a party or try and join one I use (Xbox app) is sais access reature blocked how do I fix this so I can join party’s
  6. PSGx_Queen�� � Win User

Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not thiers

Everytime i try to join a party it always say that and i wonder why ?
Thema:

I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...

1. I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a... - Similar Threads - can't start join

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  4. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  5. Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?: Why can't I start or join a xbox party/chat on my xbox? ab26a1bc-1f6c-4196-9fac-d93bf18e1b3a
  6. Can't join parties or start them!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties or start them!: Earlier today while playing GTA with a friend party just logged out, and from that point further I could not join parties or start parties. I took my Xbox offline I unplugged it I unplugged my...
  7. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...
  8. Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta: I have tried reinstalling the app. Opening up the audio settings displays a sad face and a volume slider (which I cannot change) and a enable push to talk checkbox (which I can not enable) Right...
  9. Can't start or join parties.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start or join parties.: Multiplayer is fine but I can't start parties or join parties that I'm invited to for Battlefield 1. It says check online safety settings or enforcement history. I checked both everything was...
  10. I can't join or start parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join or start parties: I can click to accept start or accept a party invite but nothing happens like the command never exists 4dc74f65-8be8-49d8-ad05-6b9f65cda9a3