I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

Discus and support I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OggeDogge Lito [:, May 26, 2024.

1. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft.

I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app [​IMG]

At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead only loading.

I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app [​IMG]

:)

OggeDogge Lito [:, May 26, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, OggeDogge L. I'm sorry to hear that methods A. and D. didn't work. May I know if the other ones didn't work as well?

Besides that, I just want to confirm, did you open PowerShell as administrator and run the gaming services repair tool as administrator, right?
  3. OggeDogge Lito [: Win User

A.
    When I tried to use the tool, this came up:

[​IMG]

Even when restarting it kept on popping up.

When running step d, this came up:

[​IMG]
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Good morning, OggeDogge L. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest the following potential solutions.
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and verify if the affected apps work after that.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.
    Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

C. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.
    You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

D. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as an administrator).
    Then, run the following command: (You may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.
    After that, please restart your computer and try again.

E. Create a new local user on your PC. Then verify if the apps work there.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Get your act together.

why use the launcher, i use minecraft direct without the launcher, you have the option to install minecraft with or without launcher in the xbox app.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store

Hello Muhammad, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Please try accessing the game by following the steps below:

Open the Xbox app or the Microsoft store on your PC, then search and download the Minecraft launcher.

Now, open the Minecraft launcher, and you should be able to start the free trial for Minecraft Windows edition.

Lastly, please make sure you’re logged in to the desired Microsoft account on the Xbox app, the Minecraft launcher and the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app - Similar Threads - can't start minecraft

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  4. Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!: Can't start a game in minecraft legends for pc. Crashes immediately after intro screen. Hear a message about disconnection. Help! Have tried various troubleshooting methods already....
  5. every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my...: every time I try to log onto a minecraft server I get the information: "failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" I am alone in a microsoft family...
  6. I can't start minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start minecraft on my ps4: As I wanted to play some minecraft with my friend, I couldn't start it. I am stuck on red "mojang studios" screen and I can't do nothing about it. Restarting doesn't work, and neither does...
  7. My minecraft can't start because of storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft can't start because of storage: Can you make it where you can delete all of you worlds at once please because im having storage issues an like do delete all of my world's 7c0b2f0f-4ae3-4750-a477-11b18fe49c55
  8. Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall: Whenever I go to run Minecraft: Xbox One Edition it gives me the error code 0x80070490 (which is strange because I think it's a streaming video error?). So then I figured I'd uninstall and...
  9. Can't start Minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Minecraft Xbox one: Hey guys I have a digital copy of Minecraft that was working fine but now it shows a black screen on start up then goes back to home. l have tried restarting the console and have uninstalled and...
  10. When trying to play Minecraft from disc, now get message saying "can't start game, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Minecraft from disc, now get message saying "can't start game, ...: Anyone know what we're doing wrong...we have only just started to use Xbox live and assume it's something to do with trying to chat to his pals while plaing mine craft. Do we really need to pay...