I can't stack Xbox Gold

Discus and support I can't stack Xbox Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. So my Ultimate subscription ended 04/02/23 so I have no subscription "live" I had bought 3 years Gold via prepaid card (amazon) after I enter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duffman GB, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Duffman GB
    Duffman GB Guest

I can't stack Xbox Gold

Hi all.

So my Ultimate subscription ended 04/02/23 so I have no subscription "live" I had bought 3 years Gold via prepaid card (amazon) after I enter the first 25 number code and it is accepted I am told "you have Xbox live Gold subscription" until 0 3/02/24. I then try to enter either of the remaining codes (which work 100%) to be told that the codes/subscription "CLASHES" with my current plan ? ??? What does that mean. I had researched and you are still able to STACK up to 3 years Gold. This is very frustrating, have I wasted £100 on 2years Gold I can not attach to my account ?

Thank you for any help.

:)

Duffman GB, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live gold limit on account

You can stack up to 36 months (3 years) xbox live gold.

Trials do not stack & can't be added to an existing gold membership.
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Yes. Paid Gold Subscriptions do stack. I have done so myself plenty of times before. Trial cards do not stack on top of trials and you can't stack a trial on a paid gold subscription.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Can't redeem trial code?

Well it appears you have a full Xbox Live Gold subscription as your gamertag is gold to the left there.

You can't stack trials on top of full memberships.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Redeeming multiple Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gift cards

No you can't stack gold cards on top of an active xgu

Having an active xgu membership means you can stack only xgu cards

There is no conversion rate for xgu cards only gold to xgu
  6. {Parity} Win User

xbox live gold 3month subscripition wrong expiration date

The xbox live Gold prepaid code will overwrite the trial as you can't stack on top of the trials.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

I can't stack Xbox Gold

1. I can't stack Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - can't stack Gold

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  8. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  9. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  10. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....