I can’t split screen zombies in black ops 2 on xbox series x

Discus and support I can’t split screen zombies in black ops 2 on xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to play call of duty black ops 2 zombies in local split screen with a friend but every time we try to add the second controller it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MSManiacCN, Mar 26, 2023.

1. MSManiacCN
    MSManiacCN Guest

I’m trying to play call of duty black ops 2 zombies in local split screen with a friend but every time we try to add the second controller it says there’s a network error. We’ve tested the network many times and it’s all clear on our end.

:)

MSManiacCN, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello MSManiacCN,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having error connecting the second controller while playing multiplayer for Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate information related to your concern.

1. Did the error occur when splitting screen only?
    2. Are you able to play multiplayer game using two controllers on normal screen?
    3. Are you using the same type of controllers to connect with Xbox Series X?

For the meantime, we are going to try assigning account to an Xbox Wireless controller so that you have control over which account is associated with which controller and automatically sign yourself in with it. This is especially useful when you have multiple users using multiple controllers at the same time.

Here are the steps:

1. Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to your console

2. Assign an account to your controller

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories.
    • Select the controller, and then the More options icon (). Assigned to shows the current account assigned to that controller.
    • To assign the controller to another account, select Assigned to, and then select the account that you want assigned to the controller. This will pair the controller to this account.
    For your reference, see Assign an account to an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Co-op games

its not much but Black Ops 4 has split screen Zombies, Multi-Player and you can do split screen on Duos.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??

Hello Taylor Ballard,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are unable to play on split screen for the game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To play on split screen, you need to add the profile on the Xbox Home Menu. Follow the steps below:

• On the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to the top left corner to access the user sign-in component.
    • Select Add New Profile.
    • Add two Xbox Live profiles from this menu.
    • Return to the Xbox Home Menu.
    • Sign into an Xbox account and launch Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    • After reaching the Main Menu, connect a second controller.
    • Press A on the second controller to connect the other player online.
    • Once connected, press A again to attach the split screen player.
    • When at the profile selection screen opens, choose a profile that is different than the first player's profile.

For your reference, see: Assign an account to an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Thema:

1. I can’t split screen zombies in black ops 2 on xbox series x - Similar Threads - can’t split screen

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  9. Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??: I don’t have an active Xbox live membership but I’m pretty sure I can still local split screen right??? It doesn’t let my friend sign in as a guest- it says “Can’t sign in to Xbox live. Please use...
  10. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...