I cant spend my giftcards

Discus and support I cant spend my giftcards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my perents and friends bought me two of 10 euros giftcards, but there isnt any options i can spend the giftcards when i try to buy fifa 23 or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jokūbas Tamašauskas, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I cant spend my giftcards

So my perents and friends bought me two of 10 euros giftcards, but there isnt any options i can spend the giftcards when i try to buy fifa 23 or another game/ curency. I can reedem them and everything but i cant spend them.

:)

Jokūbas Tamašauskas, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may mean that the currency is not for your region, can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments and check if you can see the balance from there?
  3. Atomic Ari Win User

Microsoft Rewards

I try to save up, but always end up spending it on giftcards
  4. DeadliiReal Win User

XBOX Live Gold

no you cant use xbox giftcards to buy xbox live gold
  5. Smwutches Win User

I CANT SPEND MY $40

Currency will only work for the region it's made for. You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally they cannot convert the currency. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. xXChoccitymanXx Win User

I CANT SPEND MY $40

i i just had to change my xbox live region
Thema:

1. I cant spend my giftcards - Similar Threads - cant spend giftcards

2. cant move some games to another foders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant move some games to another foders: I can't install mods for the Valheim game, I can't move it to another folder or launch it using Api Vulkan, I can't do anything with this game, because it installs in the WindowsApps folder, while...
  3. Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in: I have a account says its linked to my ps4 but i never linked one! No email or anything for this previous account e2df4e3b-4d88-4096-a7f7-e6c4d0f565ec
  4. How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?: Hi I've currently seen loads of people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it, I've purchased the deluxe edition 81814f1d-788e-4a74-80c6-59d5b906194f
  5. Cant even play with my cousin after spending 20 pounds on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant even play with my cousin after spending 20 pounds on Minecraft: Bought Minecraft windows 10 edition so I could play with my cousin. But then it didn't even let me play because of "how my Microsoft account was set up". Searched online for ages and got to this...
  6. my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games: i redeemed a £15 gift card and everything went through a normal my account in settings the page shows i have £15.50 when i try to spend it on any game my account only shows i have £0.50...
  7. Cant spend Microsoft Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant spend Microsoft Points: I have £10 worth of Microsoft points on my account and when going to purchase an item that is £4.99 it tells me I have insufficient funds and need to connect another payment method?Yes I am aware...
  8. I CANT SPEND MY $40

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT SPEND MY $40: i just got my xbox 360 in australia and im now in new zealand i had abit of credit in aus and i have a bit left then i brought a nz xbox credit and the i entered it into the xbox 360 it didnt work...
  9. CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL: i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my account and when i go to xbox.com i see the...
  10. cant spend local currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant spend local currency: i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my account and when i go to xbox.com i see the...