I cant spend my giftcards

Discus and support I cant spend my giftcards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my perents and friends bought me two of 10 euros giftcards, but there isnt any options i can spend the giftcards when i try to buy fifa 23 or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jokūbas Tamašauskas, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I cant spend my giftcards

So my perents and friends bought me two of 10 euros giftcards, but there isnt any options i can spend the giftcards when i try to buy fifa 23 or another game/ curency. I can reedem them and everything but i cant spend them.

:)

Jokūbas Tamašauskas, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may mean that the currency is not for your region, can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments and check if you can see the balance from there?
  3. Atomic Ari Win User

Microsoft Rewards

I try to save up, but always end up spending it on giftcards
  4. DeadliiReal Win User

XBOX Live Gold

no you cant use xbox giftcards to buy xbox live gold
  5. DeniqL Win User

You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

That might be it Janis.

You would need to be on the US region to spend USD

You should be using Euros. Did you get the giftcard online?
  6. J79B Win User

Xbox One

I bought a 20€ giftcard,and i c'ant spend it on add-ons or games...?

"you have 20€ on your MS account" but can't us it......

Can i have a reason,why not?
Thema:

1. I cant spend my giftcards - Similar Threads - cant spend giftcards

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games: i redeemed a £15 gift card and everything went through a normal my account in settings the page shows i have £15.50 when i try to spend it on any game my account only shows i have £0.50...
  7. Cant spend Microsoft Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant spend Microsoft Points: I have £10 worth of Microsoft points on my account and when going to purchase an item that is £4.99 it tells me I have insufficient funds and need to connect another payment method?Yes I am aware...
  8. I CANT SPEND MY $40

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT SPEND MY $40: i just got my xbox 360 in australia and im now in new zealand i had abit of credit in aus and i have a bit left then i brought a nz xbox credit and the i entered it into the xbox 360 it didnt work...
  9. CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT SPEND LOCAL CURRENCY AT ALL: i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my account and when i go to xbox.com i see the...
  10. cant spend local currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant spend local currency: i added 25$ and cant spend it it says we couldnt authorize this please make sure you billing address is correct and i have no CC or debit card on my account and when i go to xbox.com i see the...