I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?

Discus and support I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scared Ghost, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Scared Ghost
    Scared Ghost Guest

I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i try launching it, it says this "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Ive searched up how to fix this and it says I should sign out and back into my microsoft store account. Every time i sign out of my account it gives me an option to sign back in but when i click on it, the button does nothing. Ive reset the stores cache mutliple times, updated my computer, and tried various other steps in trying to solve my issue but nothing works. I dont know what to do anymore, any ideas?

The current account im signed in on is my school account. I didnt use this one to try to sign into the store.

:)

Scared Ghost, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, try to sign in to MS Store again.
  3. CadenBrown Win User

Sea of Thieves not working

I fixed it all I had to do is sign out of my microsoft account inside of the store and then sign back in, for anyone else with the same problem!
  4. buttonmasher(2) Win User

Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

Hello this has been happening to me for a while now I couldn't click the game tiles or anything for that matter on gamepass for pc, clicking wouldn't do anything. I wondered if it was something to do with my microsoft account as my profile photo was not showing for gamepass even though I was signed in and I also changed my password which may have caused a problem. So I have just fixed it on my pc so I hope this can help someone. This is what I did. I couldn't click anything in the gamepass pc app but I wanted to sign out to try to clear error, so I signed out of my account at the top right of the microsoft store app, then I clicked the windows start button and signed out of windows. Signed back into windows, went to windows settings, accounts, manage my microsoft account, signed out of my microsoft account at the top right, then signed out of windows again. Signed back into windows, then I think gamepass had message that I was not signed onto ms store. so clicked that and signed back into ms store and ms account and gamepass pc is working now.
  5. Francia J. Win User

If I purchase a game on my PC via the Xbox App, can any xbox account play the game that was purchased, or only the account that bought it?

Just tried here on my end and what you need to do is to launch your Microsoft Store App immediately then if go to settings on your Xbox App, once you click on "change my Microsoft Store account", click sign out then sign back in.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Bought minecraft but cant play it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what Minecraft version you have purchased? Is it Minecraft for Windows, or Minecraft Java Edition?

If it's Minecraft for Windows, simply sign out your account on Microsoft Store then restart your PC before signing back in.

If this is Minecraft Java Edition please do the same, sign out on your Microsoft Launcher then restart before signing back in.
Thema:

1. I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do? - Similar Threads - cant sign sign

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  8. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  9. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  10. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...