I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One

Discus and support I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought Call of Duty Classic on my 360 on Feburary 13th. And as it was downloading it stopped at 79% and went back to 0. So then I cancelled it a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by McCTINKLES, Feb 14, 2021.

1. McCTINKLES
    McCTINKLES Guest

I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One

So I bought Call of Duty Classic on my 360 on Feburary 13th. And as it was downloading it stopped at 79% and went back to 0. So then I cancelled it a restarted the download. This happened about 3 times before finally I got disconnected from Live. I did all the network tests and said everything was fine, so I signed into my brothers account and it worked! So then I tried signing back into mine, and it asked for my password. I correctly entered it and it signed me in for a sec then instantly disconnected me again. Finally I tried to redownload my profile on my 360 and it gets as far as saying "Hi McSpanklez" and the download stops every single time. I know my password is correct because I sign into Xbox.com and my Xbox one using the same password. Please someone help me I cant play any 360 games online including backwards compatibility on my Xbox One

:)

McCTINKLES, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Toke Petersen Win User

Can't sign in on xbox live on xbox 360

I can't sign in to Xbox live on 360.

I can sign in on my Xbox One, but if I choose 360 games on my Xbox one it says the same. But Xbox One games works fine?
  3. l Just Kenzie l Win User

Xbox 360 won't let me sign in and disconnects from Live. How to fix?

It works perfectly fine with my Xbox one, and my 360 was fine earlier this month. I wish I knew what was going on
  4. Dreezzyy Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

same thing for me, the night before it was working perfectly, and today my internet works fine, but when i try to go on xbl it tells me that my xbox is connected to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  5. RendiSaputra Win User

Sign in error 807B01F7

So I want to play a backwards compatible game on the xbox one but when i go to play xbox live for the 360 it says theres a problem with the credientials that your using to sign in. 807B01F7 i feel like i tried everything i cleared my cache done a bunch of
    other things also my account on the xbox one is working perfectly fine its just when i play a xbox 360 game it does this please help! :(

P.S im trying to play call of duty black ops 2 if it helps
  6. Paul LawerenceRoss Win User

Service Alert?

Network, internet, and Xbox Live are all connected. My Xbox One is working perfectly fine, but my 360 is showing a service alert. I went online and it shows that live is working just fine and everything is up and running. I reset my network setting
    to default and re-entered my password and such for my wifi. Not sure what else to do now. Rebooted/restarted my router. My phone, PC, and Xbox One are all working fine still. 360 still showing everything is connected and up, but it's also still saying service
    alert.
Thema:

1. I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One - Similar Threads - cant sign Live

2. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  3. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  4. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  5. i cant sign in in xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in in xbox live: so i have 2 xbox live account one of them works but i need to use the other and whenever i sign in to it the site just redirects me and log out automatically i tried to delete browser data and...
  6. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  7. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  8. i cant sign in with Xbox live windows 11 i try Xbox app ,Minecraft it does not work can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in with Xbox live windows 11 i try Xbox app ,Minecraft it does not work can you...: won't let me sign in [img] c526926d-c3a8-40fa-8adb-b616ce61bf8b
  9. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...
  10. i cant sign into my xbox live account only on the game snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my xbox live account only on the game snowrunner: i have played snow runner in the past. i just installed it again on my pc using game pass but when i got to click lets play with my account it says We Can’t Sign You In Right Now. Try Again Later....