I can't sign into my xbox app

Discus and support I can't sign into my xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anytime I try to sign into the Xbox app/ Xbox Gamebar or Microsoft store it just blanks me. Like in the Xbox app when i click the sign in button it go... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nigel barron, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Nigel barron
    Nigel barron Guest

Anytime I try to sign into the Xbox app/ Xbox Gamebar or Microsoft store it just blanks me. Like in the Xbox app when i click the sign in button it go black for about a second and then goes back to the homepage, I can't play any of my gamepass games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that hasn't worked, also check if my time was correct and it is. If anyone has any answers to this problem please help.
    Thank you,
    Finnley

:)

Nigel barron, Aug 19, 2022
  2. sjholland87-C0CE063F Win User

smart glass?

I can't seem to get this to work. I sign in on the xbox, sign in on the app and it can't find my xbox :(
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nigel, Let's try some procedures to solve your error

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Right click on the Start Menu icon

> Select Windows PowerShell (admin)

> On the screen that opens, type:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(make sure you don't leave any spaces before or after the command) and press Enter

> Wait for the process to complete

> Restart your PC

> See if the problem persists

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Test all the procedures, and let me know what happened
  4. Cosi Paone Win User

How do I talk to someknenkn the xbox team this chat service it not good have anyone one got a telephone number that I can call and speak to someone
  5. Berty Bert Win User

Powershell command fixed it for me, thanks!
  6. sharpzay Win User

Xbox app not working

I have sobering related but I can't sign in to my account on the Xbox app.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my xbox app - Similar Threads - can't sign app

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. I can't sign into the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox App: Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears. That way I can play games that I already have installed,...
  4. Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!: When I launch my Xbox app on pc I get a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account." so then it asks me to sign in and when I do I use the correct email and when I enter...
  5. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox app on pc: [img] Tried to repair and reset, reinstall the app, drivers up to date but it still wont let me sign in. On MSFS for example, it is not able to load/sync online data. When I click sign in, it...
  8. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  9. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...: "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months...