I can't sign into my outlook account

Discus and support I can't sign into my outlook account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant sign into my outlook account, my phone number connected to the account is wrong so cant access or change password. This means I can't recover my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ian Buttrey, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Ian Buttrey
    Ian Buttrey Guest

I cant sign into my outlook account, my phone number connected to the account is wrong so cant access or change password. This means I can't recover my xbox account or cancel my game Pass subscription, how can I fix this?

:)

Ian Buttrey, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Isioma Akaeze Win User

Xbox App Windows Hello Problem

Hello there! Sorry to bother you, but I am still experiencing problems! I can't sign in with any account that's not an account connected to the PC! Is this normal? I can't use my Outlook account because it still says I need a "PIN"!
  3. JDyer55 Win User

Upgrading account to @outlook.com

Right now I use my gmail address to sign in to hotmail/outlook, xbox, and zune. If I change that to my @outlook address will it screw anything up with zune pass or my xbox gamertag and acheivments? And will I then sign in using the @outlook address across
    all accounts?
  4. MatthewArmshaw Win User

Dead Email Address

I went a dug up my college email and it is an outlook address. I tried the process again this time choosing 'I know my password, but can't sign in'. I entered the email address and the password, knowing both are valid because I logged into the email account
    through the internet earlier. Microsoft produced a screen saying: 'Try entering your Microsoft account again. We don't recognize this one.' Then I Sign in at the bottom of the page and entered my account and password, producing a screen saying: 'That Microsoft
    account doesn't exist. Enter a different account.'

So I can enter the account at the WCSU email portal (Microsoft Outlook 365 / Outlook), but the XBOX account does not recognize at initial sign in or through the help utilities offered by XBOX360. Any ideas?

Matt
  5. ZawZawZawZaw2 Win User

Can't log into minecraft

Hey, I can't log into minecraft after migrating my account to outlook.

My issue is that when I was migrating, apparently I had a Microsoft account that shared the name and tag ofmy gmail account (*** Email address is removed for privacy *** for outlook) , and I was able to migrate it that way, but now I can't log in using that email anymore, and it's telling me to use my outlook account, even though I am.

Is there a fix to this, or am I screwed?
  6. a0bd5bad-c5a5-407e-b Win User

I can't send messages nor post on my activity feed.

Yes it is adult. I am 24 not 14.

Under sign in add new, I put my outlook account. I use gmail but since I need a microsoft account to be on xbox, I created the outlook email.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my outlook account - Similar Threads - can't sign outlook

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  7. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  8. Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox: Hi I have an old outlook account which was my main alias for microsoft. I've since switched it to a new email and phone number and removed the old outlook address. I was recently logged out of my...
  9. keeps making me sign in my outlook account can't play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keeps making me sign in my outlook account can't play game: Cant play game keeps making me add password 429e0ffe-590b-4b36-b7e3-a0da1f3b37f2
  10. Can't remember my son's outlook password so he can sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remember my son's outlook password so he can sign in to xbox live: Hey I can't remember my son's outlook password so he can sign in to xbox live. he Is on a family profile using my live account. Is there any way to change the settings so that he doesn't even...