I can't sign into my Minecraft account or Xbox Live account

Discus and support I can't sign into my Minecraft account or Xbox Live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This image shows up whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on my Minecraft launcher. I am posting this question on another email because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jeremiuss, Aug 25, 2022.

1. jeremiuss
    jeremiuss Guest

This image shows up whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on my Minecraft launcher. I am posting this question on another email because I can't log into my other Microsoft account because it won't let me. I've tried restarting my computer, cleaning my computer to check if there's a virus doing this, and more but it still doesn't work. This has been happening to me for a couple weeks now. What do I do?
    I can't sign into my Minecraft account or Xbox Live account [​IMG]

:)

jeremiuss, Aug 25, 2022
  2. IamJustinAaron Win User

I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

If you're having problems signing into your account, select “Can't access
    your account?” from the login screen.

Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new on computer user account.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jermius, this error is usually related to the firewall of your operating system, be it Win 10 or 11, or also some Update that the download was done wrong on the system, or lack thereof.

I leave here some reference, but check by the link below the version of your system, and if it has the latest version installed, 21H2 and with all optional updates made.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

“0x8007042c” error message when you try to start Windows Firewall

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/-0x80...

https://www.anoopcnair.com/fix-windows-download...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. Shan_912 Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

Hi I am having issues trying to sign into xbox live for minecraft on android.

I recieve no error, when I click sign in a popup with my account pops up and when i select my account it acts like it is signing in, and then does nothing but return to the home screen on minecraft with the sign in button.

I have tried removing my account from that app and adding it again.

I have xbox live gold and want to play with y friends with xbox ones.
  5. AttorneyGeneralRI Win User

Win Minecraft 10

Solution to the problem with your account used in Windows 10:

• Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new user account on the computer.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?

Hello CryingOrca789, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

When you try to join a Minecraft server and the message "Sign in to Xbox to join this server" appears, it means that you need to have an Xbox Live account to be able to access multiplayer functionality in Minecraft. The Xbox Live account allows you to access Xbox online services, including the multiplayer servers in Minecraft.

Importantly, you need an Xbox Live account to be able to play on external servers in Minecraft, regardless of whether or not you have a physical Xbox console. The Xbox Live account is used as a form of authentication and identity verification to access Minecraft online services.

If you already have an Xbox Live account, make sure you're using the correct credentials when trying to sign in to Minecraft. Verify that the username and password are correct and that you are using the same Xbox Live account that is required to access the server in question.

If you are still having trouble signing into Xbox Live from Minecraft, I would recommend checking your Xbox Live account settings and making sure there are no restrictions or blocks preventing access to online services.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my Minecraft account or Xbox Live account - Similar Threads - can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03