I can't sign into microsoft on minecraft on my switch

Discus and support I can't sign into microsoft on minecraft on my switch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to sign into my microsoft account but when I try to sign in I put my email and password in but it redirects me to a page that says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vkgkjgvkhgfuti, Nov 19, 2022.

1. I can't sign into microsoft on minecraft on my switch

I've been trying to sign into my microsoft account but when I try to sign in I put my email and password in but it redirects me to a page that says page not found and I can't fix it so I can't play minecraft. can anybody help?

:)

vkgkjgvkhgfuti, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for your specific issue, you may need to reach out to Nintendo support or Mojang itself as long as there is no error message or error code that you're seeing whenever you're trying to sign in to your Microsoft account's end.

I got you here the link for Mojang support: https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  4. AP_5827 Win User

Minecraft for Xbox One Attempting to Que a 0KB Update

I was having this same issue, and I got the update to go away when I closed out Minecraft on my Switch. The switch version was using my microsoft account, so it may be that your account is signed in on Switch or PC.
  5. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with Minecraft for SWITCH.]

Hi Juanoki1,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues signing in. Here is a

FAQ for Minecraft on switch
    . There are sections on signing in.

Now that I have a Microsoft account, how do I sign in on my Switch?

1. On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    2. This will bring up a screen providing you with a unique 8-digit code and instructing you to go to
      http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
    3. Complete your sign-in by following the instructions on this site to enter the 8-digit code.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
Thema:

1. I can't sign into microsoft on minecraft on my switch - Similar Threads - can't sign microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...