I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games

Discus and support I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; But I can sign into the One and apps just fine. Error code is 8015190A. 2125b20a-f208-4371-9deb-cdf8ef9a8923 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Orange Knight1, May 27, 2023.

1. I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games

But I can sign into the One and apps just fine. Error code is 8015190A.

:)

Orange Knight1, May 27, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Game says “you have to buy this in order to play” even though I’ve pre ordered the game and have played it before.

Hello, As long as the 360 game is backwards compatible you will be able to play it through the One console. When you try to play the 360 backwards compatible game it will sign your system in the 360 servers and you'll be able to play that game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Totaled/Crashed/Crash (Xbox) on Xbox 360 or Xbox One

No. It's not compatible for either.

This is the official list for One backwards compatibility - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

I can't find the official page for the 360 at the moment, but this one is accurate - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

The "Backwards Compatibility" only exists for games that they have told the XBox ONE to recognise as "Backwards Compatible".

Most of the games on the XBox 360 simply will not work on the XBox ONE.

Microsoft will claim the reason they can't make everything available at once is that they need a Publisher's permission to make the game Backwards Compatible.

But the real reason Backwards Compatibility exists is to lure XBox 360 owners who have been on the fence for a while into the false supposition that they will be able to play their 360 games on the ONE.

If you could do that... why not buy a ONE?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my xbox 360 games to xbox one

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games so you can't play any 360 games on the Xbox One
  6. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
Thema:

I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games

1. I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games - Similar Threads - can't sign 360

2. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  3. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  4. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  6. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  7. Can't sign into my 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my 360 account: Can't sign into my 360 account when I try to play any 360 games I've already cleared my 360 local storage when I attempt to download my 360 account it doesn't work saying connection error....
  8. Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?: So, last week, I made a new email account for my Xbox Live on my 360 and last Friday, me and my dad brought Xbox Live by using his email account and my new email account. Then, I change my...
  9. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...