I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

Discus and support I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AdleyRobertson, May 13, 2023.

1. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly inputted the Email and Password, so I'm not sure what could be causing this. I have noticed that the issue persists on the Brave Browser app, which is my preferred Browser, and on the Microsoft Launcher.

Product name: Galaxy S20 FE 5G.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it. [​IMG]

:)

AdleyRobertson, May 13, 2023
  2. AdleyRobertson Win User

I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

Oh, disabling the VPN worked. Luckily I can turn it back on after logging in, thank you for the help.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi ADLEYROBERTSON, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user ready to assist with this

But before that please tell me:
    From which store you downloaded the game, galaxy store, play store or which one?
    I see in your screenshot that you're using a VPN, may I know if you disabled the service before trying again?
    If you go to the next link, are you able to see the website and sign in correctly?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    And may I know if you tried using a different Wi-Fi connection or using your mobile data?
  4. EtenN92iTa Win User

I can't sign into my account on Android device

Mistakes

You may experience the following errors or problems while using SmartGlass and Xbox Live staff.

"Sorry, you will need to visit the xbox.com website to optimize the experience on Xbox Live. This app will not function properly on this device."

This error indicates that the Android phone is not able to use the app. For more information, see the app's requirements:

SmartGlass install on an Android phone

Install Xbox Live staff on an Android phone

When you try to sign in to Xbox Live on Android, you receive an error message

In case of problems accessing Xbox SmartGlass:

Make sure you can successfully log on to Xbox.com in a Web browser.

Note: If you have forgotten your account credentials, see Locate the Microsoft account or password.

If you have the correct credentials, but still can not access, try the solutions in Troubleshooting connectivity issues and performance of SmartGlass on mobile devices.

If using the above solutions the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Customer Support.
  5. WTFx Sniperfox Win User

I can't sign into my account on Android device

Hey Villnoss,

Are you trying to sign in via the Xbox App or through the internet browser?

Is it saying anything when you try?

Regards,

Sniper
  6. RenStoneGaming Win User

The Comment Section's Order of Comments is Changed

Hello Josef, thank you for replying to my post.

The problem is happening on the Android version of the app. I signed in on another device (also an Android, I do not have any IOS devices at hand) and the problem still persists. My associates account, when signed in on my original device, works completely fine.
Thema:

1. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it. - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...