I cant sign in to my account thanks to a scammer

Discus and support I cant sign in to my account thanks to a scammer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 9ef6c7d7-f896-4296-b7c1-0738c853ddf0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Depressed Aaradhya, Jun 3, 2023.

1. I cant sign in to my account thanks to a scammer

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

The Depressed Aaradhya, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

May I ask, what happens when you try to sign in? Was the account compromised?

If your account was compromised, try using this interactive page to recover compromised accounts.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/account-bil...

If it is because of something else, please let me know.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. William0123 Win User

Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to Parent account vs. children's.

Same here my dad brought a £15 card signed into my account went to redeem and when he pasted the number into the bar it sighned him bck into his account but he didnt notice untill it was to late..

Scammers.
  4. Death Lotus 118 Win User

I forgot my email address and password for my xbox live profile

i cant go to account because it needs my microsft account to sign in so i cant check the account if it wont let me sign in without the ACCOUNT.
  5. {Parity} Win User

i cant sign in to my account

Try removing the profile from the console then re-downloading it. Good Luck!
  6. muddywilbury189 Win User

I cants sign into my accounts

there is a possible resolution i am reluctant to try.

reseting your xbox to factory settings, you will lose everything on your system though.

it might be the only option. I've read forums with people with the exact same issue.

apparently it is a common issue
Thema:

1. I cant sign in to my account thanks to a scammer - Similar Threads - cant sign account

2. I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working: I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working when i click it i get linked to a few pages then when it stops loading i am on the page where i started first it brings me to here...
  3. Outlook account was recently hacked and I cant sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Outlook account was recently hacked and I cant sign in.: I have tried resetting the password but I don’t have access to the recovery cellphone number anymore. The next step is to verify the account online via a couple of questions pertaining to my...
  4. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  5. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  6. i cant sign in to an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in to an old account: im trying to sign in to my old xbox/microsoft account that my mother made for me. she recently passed and i do not know the password. is there anyway to get a password reset?...
  7. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account: i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the code 0x800704cf, when i try to login into my...
  10. Some one logged into my ps4 account, now I cant sign them out to log into mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some one logged into my ps4 account, now I cant sign them out to log into mine: When I logged into my ps4 account wanting to play with my friends who were crossplaying It told me to sign into Microsoft I tried to and it said another account I dont know about has already...